Thread: [Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 01:30 PM
Par Member

Niced 80 Times in 47 Posts
Default Discmania Support Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscyBusiness View Post
I'm excited about the DD3 and Iron Samurai dropping tomorrow, but I'm curious if there's any updated info on when a stock run of the F2v3 will be released? Loving the Royal Rage.
There will be a stock run of the FD2 this year but the slot hasn’t been made yet for a release date. Most likely in the next couple of months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broomerang View Post
That mad scramble to complete a checkout for an MD3 and DD3 was not fun.

1) put a limit on how many discs one customer can buy on new/limited releases.
2) once you click "checkout" the items in your cart should not be able to be sniped as you are selecting shipping and filling out payment. I had to reselect discs 4 times after selecting shipping.
This is something we’ve been working on diligently to find a solution for. We’ve struck out a few times with web developers but are determined to get it taken care of as fast as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owensjef View Post
Not in disagreement. The current stock does not reflect the small availabilities over the past 3 years. Things may be currently improving, but I have found other options, more readily available and without inflation.

The discmania boat has sailed, and I am indifferent about missing it.
A growing company unfortunately passes those same pains onto customers inevitably. Orders that are far too massive and in multiple products can sink a company very quickly so it’s risky business not being careful with purchases. Many factors come into play such as the main one which is purchasing products a minimum of 6+ months in advance that don’t meet the high demand when the product is ready to sell. Case: Cloud Breaker.

The production numbers we ordered late last year were based on current demand, following, and growth numbers but by the time they were ready to sell the demand was much higher. We’re always learning and growing while making sure each decision made is also to ensure the success of the company in the long run and not making risky choices that could be devastating. We’ll get there.

Niced: (2)