Old 08-18-2019, 05:08 PM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 16.3
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 737 Times in 629 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by phishbiscuits View Post
I threw Pipelines for a while and was VERY excited for the Banzai. It is not Banshee OS... It is a slightly more OS Pipeline (with an odd angle on the wing). I think that was DGA's intention (and how they market the mold - the "Banzai Pipeline"). It is also another good illustration of the variable nature of flight numbers across different manufacturers.

I would compare the First Flights/John Dorn FFs to stable Thunderbirds.

As with anything I write here (or anywhere), this is just MY personal view.
but the rim profile has that almost Banshee look to it so that is why it got suggested by me. I noticed however looking at the flight profile for both companies, the Teebird and Banzai have almost the same flight path. The problem is finding a Bashee flight disc to the old Banshee flight. New flight of the Banshee with the dome is what other companies replicated rather then the old heavy OS but not mega hyzer disc like the other discs on the market now. That is near impossible to find in a disc and about the best one is an Eagle X low dome almost flat top that was almost an old low dome Banshee, but that is hard to find now too, a low dome in Eagle seems to be in only L mold.

Niced: (1)