View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 12:38 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 14.1
Courses Played: 5
Niced 735 Times in 514 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinwilliamdg View Post
So, I've been looking into reorganizing my fairways a little and came up with this:

Resistor, N, 175
Servo, N, 170ish
Crave, N, 170ish
Relay, N, 165ish

I currently run this lineup without the servo but I was looking for something that had more movement on it. The crave is ridiculously straight (in a good way) so I was looking for something that had more horizontal movement for shaping shots. Would the servo be overkill or is there another disc that would fit that spot better? I can throw these about 275-300 for reference. Thanks guys
I guess the question is horizontal movement how? If you are thinking Servo for more fade then yeah sounds right.. it didn't work for me... Fission Photon 143 fills that for me. 165 Resistor was beefy by comparison.

Less stable than a Crave with some bite, the Switch weirdly fills that role not the best in the wind. Hard to know when it will flip and when it won't, it will do a great straight shot to a panning fade or a long turnover to a hyzer out.
I'm probably the only freak on here that loves it, though mines not getting bagged right now it gave me a rough ride in the wind 6 months ago... but if you want to know more.

More workable Crave? 155 plasma

Last edited by ThrowaEnvy; 08-19-2019 at 12:40 AM.