View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 08:46 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 34.1
Courses Played: 36
Niced 13 Times in 5 Posts

Played 36 holes at a couple local courses. Started the day on the day on the only par 4 I'd see and threw into both hedgerows for a double bogey. Went on to thow 3 more bogies, all on OB penalties. 3 birdies and 3 two putts to end up 2 over. Played a quick second round at a pitch n putt with 5 birdies and a bogey. Two 2-putts.

I carried a bag today which is really unusual for me. I quit carrying a bag a few years ago except for special circumstances and yesterday and today were the 3rd and 4th time for me this year. But I want to be used to carrying a bag for a tourney on Sunday that will require re-tees if I miss a couple islands. I'm not quite confident in my ability to pull it off with just 4 discs. I certainly don't want to be "that guy" without a disc to throw at a crowded tournament. I'll have to admit I was getting sucked up a little in having a quiver of different discs even if it was only 10. So I played the second round with the regular 4 discs in my hand just to remind myself why I do it.