patriot (again),
yeti aviar,
midari,
slaidi,
10m brick -seriously, i really did try it for kicks and giggles
summit (again)
comet (love it, but can't commit to it)
QOLS (again, still love it)

that's all i can think of. i probably had a couple more.

putters were rejected for comfort in the hand for putting or stability while driving.

mids were rejected . . . because. ghosts had the longest run. i liked having base plastic in the winter. not heart breaking to lose and also better grip in the cold, easy to beat into various stages of wear.

basically everything was rejected as a means to achieving the most simple bag that i personally feel i can get away with having on the course. starting with stable/overstable and having a base/premium counterpart is a big deal for me, stability wise.

my bag philosophy revolves around having well-defined roles while still having enough overlap to keep my options open.

my dx polecats are my driving and approach putters for the most part. my kc aviars are for putting and driving when the wind kicks up. i could drive with my seasoned aviar but i don't want to.

rocs are for everything. kc and dx. zone is for going left.

gazelles will be my workhorse fairway. cover everything from left to right, hopefully. PD will do the same. destroyer will do the same. H1 goes left.

essentially i've discovered that if they don't have it in a good or okay base plastic or semi-premium like pro or gstar or kc pro/dx, then i don't want it because i will have to learn a new mold and i like the molds i have.