View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 10:10 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 8.8
Courses Played: 59
Niced 124 Times in 69 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm0514 View Post
A question for my fellow legacy throwers. I'm in need of a longer Rival. On a few holes around my local area I throw my Rival and it flys the line perfectly but is like 40 short everytime I hit the line. I feel like the enemy would be too over stable, bandit would be too understable and a outlaw would be too much disc. Have y'all ran into this problem? Oh btw Pinnacle Patriot is my favorite disc ever.
I've got a couple Bandits that fly similar to my seasoned Rival. They're definitely a different speed class, 10. I've also got a less stable Bandit that has a good amount less HSS than any Rival I own. So, maybe.

I've also thrown a buddies slime legend Enemy and it's awesome. It flips over 300' power but finishes with a healthy fade. I really wish he'd trade me something for it. Easy for me to push 400' with it while my best Rival shots are around 350' on golf lines.

Right now I'm covering longer than Teebird/Rival/Eagle lines with a combo of 169 Champ Thunderbird for stable to slightly overstable and 175 Star Orc for less than Outlaw/Rampage. I could drop in a Silver Legend Bandit to handle the well seasond to straight Orc duties no problem for holes 400' or less. Bandit might be the slowest disc I've broken 400' with, like a Valkyrie or maybe a tick faster.