Old 09-22-2019, 07:00 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 14.2
Courses Played: 226
Niced 3,912 Times in 2,384 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik.SR View Post
My take of one leg drill:
1. Note how my disc is pulling on me heavy away from the target straight back 180 degrees. Your disc is going around behind you like 225 degrees toward back of right teepad. My rear foot is just maintaining the swing centered inside posture as the swing is pulling away. Note how your butt and head are outside of your feet/posture. I'm not really trying to shift my weight, I'm putting so much momentum on the swing it's pulling my weight/CoG and I'm resisting it pulling away which starts my center going forward.

2. Note how my forearm is pointed straight back as the disc is pulling it/lagging back. You are curling your forearm 90 degrees away and pulling your arm/disc in instead of it lagging behind you. You need to let go of the lower arm/disc and throw it, not curl it in behind you.

3/4. Note how I'm now centered on the front leg with head stacked on it and able to rotate freely on it. Your head and front hip are going across your front foot and jamming your ability to rotate freely on it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 6.30.29 PM copy.jpg (87.2 KB, 192 views)

Last edited by sidewinder22; 09-22-2019 at 07:03 PM.