Old 01-25-2021, 10:57 PM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 17.8
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,293 Times in 1,053 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
I do have a local place, there's a vape store about 45 minutes away, but I'm in the area a few times a month. I was going to stop in there just to get a feel of some things. I was trying to narrow down to a couple of plastics before going though, or at least narrow down to "if it's a varying climate from very hot to very cold, definitely avoid this type of plastic" or something like that. I don't want to go in, find a plastic that feels amazing to me, then find out that it's going to be terrible to use in some weather conditions.

I'm also trying to avoid retail spots as much as I can at the moment with Covid, particularly touching a bunch of stuff. Ideally I'd get a few recommendations, then order some factory 2nds (or some used stuff) online to get a feel for the plastics and decide.

Thanks for the recommendation on DiscGolfCenter, I've seen a lot of online places but not that one. I'll add that one to my list for sure!
Warning some Innova Facotry Seconds should be toss outs they are that bad, so if the rim feels off and it is not obvious try asking on here with pictures of the disc to help us tell. Also there is X and L rim of the Eagle with most now being X.