Old 08-23-2019, 10:03 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 29.5
Courses Played: 65
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 1,429 Times in 478 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InWaves View Post
And that's what makes disc golf beautiful. I wholeheartedly disagree but at the end of the day, discs aren't perfect. They fly different for everyone, and everyone throws differently. I throw with a lot of spin and speed., so maybe it seems to glide farther for me. To each their own, and that's rad

If youd like to talk about it further feel free to dm me, let's not clutter up this thread
Here's my problem with this site. OP asks about low glide putters. People chime in with a wide spectrum of contradictory opinions that maybe don't really help answer the question. You make a post, sounding like an expert, where you made up glide numbers for a disc. New players will see our exchange and be confused. Instead of acknowledging that you made up your information, you basically say agree to disagree. I don't know you so I can't form an opinion of you as a person. I do know that "experts" here are feeding new players bad info on a regular basis. That misinformation is the problem that I have. No need to DM, I'm done with this conversation.