Thread: [Axiom] New 2.2 cm Defy (or deny?)
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2016, 10:02 AM
FROLF OFF!

Years Playing: 12.4
Courses Played: 134
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,128 Times in 758 Posts

I have a photon from the first release which ive purposely put through hell and is only 166g that has -1 high speed turn but really not fade at all anymore. It doesn't handle the headwind at all like my other photons and thrown lower the skip is more like a volt just pushing FW.

My other neutrons are newer with one being slightly seasoned and at max wt. These fly pretty much the same as new but with a little less fade compared to my fresh proton photons. The protons have a liiiiiiiittle raise to the flight plate which gives them some added LSS it seems vs the flatter neutrons. Side by side the defy matches up to my proton photons in PLH and with the little bit of shoulder. I expect it will season into that longer crave/volt/tesla as it shares the same style of flight/design but faster.

Honestly I expected a little more separation between it and the photon but glad its not anything like the wave. Its not hard to beat in a photon and all the plastic options make for some pretty unique setups of one disc. I smell a slight retool here'