Thread: [Question] How many back ups do you have?
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 02:16 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 15.2
Courses Played: 91
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,562 Times in 778 Posts

I don't really carry backups with me. I have lots of multiples of molds but they all fly a bit different. I do carry 1 extra putter for practicing when I'm not at home.

I have the fewest of backup putters. 3 extra putters. Steadys are not the easiest to come by lately. Luckily I cycle through putters very slowly.

For throwing putters: I have 3 backup midnight flyer steadys, and 3 backup zones.

For mids, I have 4 extra jb/ctjb wasps and 6 wasps in esp/glow swirl esp/zflx. I have 13 backup comets (I love comets and have many from over the years)

Drivers: I have 4 extra Z predators, all the same shape and weight. Should be set for life there. Plenty of extra undertakers, 5 FR/Z Glow, 3 esp, and 5 z. Again should be set for a while. A few extra mantises to last until I actually get undertakers beat enough to take that slot too. I have 2 extra tour series PL hurricanes, 2 normal PL hurricanes, and 2 SP.

I tend to pick up FR undertakers, steadys, JB wasps, hurricanes and comets when I find good ones. I rarely lose discs, so really could throw what I have for any years without buying more (putters and JB wasps the exception)