View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 01:08 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 22.5
Courses Played: 29
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 226 Times in 141 Posts

i LOVE me some pds! i carry the ppd,spd,and now cpd. all different in flight but having 3 discs in the same mold kicked out my eaglex,and orcs . these discs fly true and pure . the p pd is a great blend of pro plastic,better than the usual innova plastic . all 3 of the discs fly great in a head wind as ive been throwin them for over a month now in various conditions. i can crank them out to about 380 consistantly considering its a hybrid driver. i say hybrid driver because its very easy to power down on and achieve shots you would with say a teebird or eagle x.i used to throw wraiths and these definitely are better imho as far as good d and accuracy goes. anything above 380 ill throw a bigger d driver but theres been courses that ive been able to throw the pd as my fastest disc and didnt have any problems getting them out there. bravo for discmania/innova coming out with it. its a great disc and has a new top! try it and i guarantee you wont be disappointed.

ppd's fly good and straight with a predictable fade at the end and break into something beautiful. so far ive been rotating in my p pds for seasoning and theyre finally coming around to where i want them. dead straight or can take a good anny with a late flex. spds are great and a tick more stable than the ppds and do great in head winds 18mph and under. perfect for helix shots and for some hyzers.ive yet to have one break in completely but itll be a bit longer than the p pds,but i expect them to be a good discs when this happens. finally the champ pd test runs i got in are great as well,ive only thrown it a few times but its definitely like a predator . with either one ,you cant go wrong. id suggest the ppd first unless you just buy 1 star and 1 ppd.