Old 09-07-2017, 10:54 PM
FROLF OFF!

Years Playing: 11.4
Courses Played: 134
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,098 Times in 739 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Shoulder View Post
The magnet is the single grossest feeling mold ever created. There is no reason to replicate it.
Yeah MVP spin is a great option for the deeper feeling US flight. Pairs well with ions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmexdela View Post
Lost my beat up electron ion on a 90 degree left to right hole. 250ft+ and big pines blocking the route so a cannon like my arm goes up and over. PEACE OUT to the electron.

Now to lose the rest of this electron stack I mistakenly bought when they were first released..
Shut up. You secretly love Eions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsammons View Post
How do ions, specifically protons, compare to Envys as far as stability, range, and general flight? May swap out my beloved proxy/envy combo for the Ion/anode/spin trio but I'd need some hardcore convincing. I'd like to have an US compliment to my driving putters and you just can't get that in premium plastic wth proxies, too darn straight haha
I only throw ions these days. All of the envy core stuff is fun and goes far but the added glide of the ion core molds is what i love. If you want a US disc in the gyro line up the spin for the win. Ive beat electron ions etc and spin does work.