Old 07-11-2016, 08:11 AM
FROLF OFF!

Years Playing: 12.4
Courses Played: 134
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,128 Times in 758 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monocacy View Post
I used Aim’s well-seasoned 167 Neutron Tesla for headwind drives at a breezy ice bowl this weekend. Normally using an untested disc at a tournament is a bad idea, but Tesla does what it does pretty reliably.

The seasoned 167 Neutron seemed to stay straight a little line longer compared with my fresh 157 Protons, but I did not get in enough throws to be sure. Scuffed-up Neutron definitely felt grippier than Proton with 15F temperature and snow on the ground.

Thanks Aim!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodachrome View Post
my loose-plate teslas with the dome are the straightest drivers i've ever thrown for the rim width. i'm tempted to put up a wanted thread for low PLH teslas with the loose flight plate and dome, but it's kind of niche. haven't had any luck finding more in the stores. i don't really find myself using them a lot, which is kind of funny since i like them so much, but whatever. i stand by my assertion they are very similar to my seasoned gpd. just straaaaaaaaaaight. a little flip, some fade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinAir View Post
My 3 Neutron Tesla's all have very high PLH and are devoid of any curvature of the wing...and they are overstable as all get out. Matched one of them up to a bud's Tesla on the course, and he was like "oh wow!" My Tesla's have been relegated to exclusively headwind duty, and they shine in that role.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcr_russell View Post
All my Teslas were beefy and I throw 450'. I only have first run Tesla Teslas and Skulboy Teslas though.
From tesla thread^ good luck in your new disc search!