View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 02:59 PM

Years Playing: 1.6
Courses Played: 10
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 8 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pymm View Post
Get a basket if you can and have room for it. Having one in the backyard improved my putting game dramatically. Enjoy your new addiction and, above all, have fun!
Absolutely having a blast, haven't had much time for the forums lately, but managing to get in almost a round a week on average. Unfortunately, I'm in an apartment right now, so relying on my local course to practice my putting, but it's on the list for when the Mrs. and I buy a house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keller View Post
Where in NY are you?
Rochester Area. I just got my GRDGC membership not too long ago. Tag #101.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonidas187 View Post
the abundance of courses in and around eastern Minnesota western Wisconsin make up for it...
My daughter lives in MN, and I try to visit once a month, there's definitely a plethora of courses there, and the Twin Cities was rated #2 in the US for Disc Golf by Release Point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post
I got into this game and found that both of my kids like to play as well... they were 10 and 6 at the time, now they are 12 and 8.
We have a home basket that makes for some nice after school fun
I've managed to get my daughter interested, though she isn't quite used to all the walking. A basket in the backyard is purchase #1 when my wife and I purchase a house.

---

I know it's late, but thank you for the warm welcome everyone!

Niced: (1)