View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 04:56 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 20
Niced 527 Times in 389 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
Yes I am completely new to this disc. I found it because I *gasp* putt with a Birdie most often and love slow, straight discs but the Birdie rim gave me occasional regrets. I asked a while back about brick style putters and got several reccs for the serpent so I started looking. Posted on a dg sale page looking for cool serps and ended up being shown an armor scale mixed in and had to have it, threw it a dozen times and LOVED how it flew. Now I REALLY had to have a serp to compliment it, as I loved the subtle thumbtrack and ended up finding some blue first run chalk pits recently. Trigger was pulled and here I am, love at first flight. Id still love to find a tar pit serp but will definitely be picking up the fossil, FF and other variations along the way. This disc is a game changer for me and I am hooked.
sweet - yeah I talk about it a lot - im a nerd about discs in general but this one stands out as unique - I will be doing a review on youtube soon - once the weather calls for it - I did one on the Element Iridium that's on youtube - basically im looking to do the same idea for the serp -

Niced: (1)