Old 11-25-2018, 06:12 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 1.1
Courses Played: 8
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 64 Times in 43 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertFox View Post
Im just ribbing ya Docxen, to answer your question im assuming you play at a local course that has elevation near a basket or two. Either get the softest plastic in a putter you can handle or use a lid like that birdie and learn to loft throw flat to the ground. That will help immediately. Over time though the real solution is to just manipulate the angles and speed of your regular discs to minimize the risk of rollaways, skips, and slides. The best advice though is to accept that even when you think youve done enough, things will still happen. Its a part of the game. Cheers and dont forget to have fun out there!
oh i do and i was just funning back a bit. But not a basket or two it's most of the baskets check out https://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=902. And i toss left so a couple of holes are just a death trap to me cause i don't have a forehand yet. Btw everyone was right my wizard 2 days and it rolls too. Not as much as vip shield (my fav putter) but still it rolled today everywhere, even uphill (still not sure how that happened).