Thread: [Innova] DESTROYER destroyers unite!!
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 11:30 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.6
Courses Played: 3
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 162 Times in 89 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsman View Post
Anybody try out the new echo destroyers yet?
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forum...d.php?t=132285

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistabman View Post
Yes. They go real far. Domey with low PLH based on the ones I have from Disc Golf Values.
I love the new echo star destroyers. I have one i've been throwing for a couple of months and it was very straight right out of the box but still had that magical straight stable destroyer extra distance.

The new echo star destroyers have kicked out max weight champ shrykes from my bag for now (I love the champ shryke though so I'll keep my stash for future use).

They are typical newer echo star destroyers though and I know that one won't last a whole season. I've already put in a fresh echo star from disc golf values and begun a cycle.

I really hope these aren't super limited run (which they kind of appear to be), they are actually releasing them in small batches (just this morning there was around 10-15 available but now they are sold out). either way I'm happy echo star destroyers aren't totally extinct and are actually back albeit in limited release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timthenchant3r View Post
People also ignore how destroyers in different plastics can be much more workable. I love my Gstar one, it gets good turn and fades back at the very end of the flight.
case in point the new disc golf value echo star release are great workable destroyers. I've had some great success in getting old school beat in hyzerflip to s curve flights even in moderate wind with these guys. when its calm you can get those old school *D/first run/proto flights where it almost acts like an overstable tern of mega distance hyzerflip to S-curve flights.

I love G-Star destroyers but for some reason also avoid buying them even though I've had really good experiences with them especially for those max distance S curve flights but more importantly the hyzerflip to flat straight flights in tighter fairways.