* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 17.8
Courses Played: 269
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 189 Times in 99 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to roadtripstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by autocrosscrx View Post
Socks are the cliche thoughtless gift, so I'd expect jokes and/or gruff if I went with that one.

Snacks are one of these things that are very personal. I bet I've thrown away 75% of the "freebie" snacks that I've gotten in my life. I've never gotten sunblock as a freebie, but that is sort of the same thing. I've used sunblock that has cause irritations that were so bad that I had to go to the ambulatory clinic that day. I suppose I would find value in having something that I can give people when they ask to use my sunblock.

As a player that has never played a tourney, but plans to in the not too distant future, I feel like I need towels, minis, scorecards, pencils, knee pads. The knee pad minis are something that would probably be useful to me that I'd never buy on my own.
Trust me when you do start playing tournaments you will be like, oh great another towel, mini, and pencil. That's pretty much every player's pack at every event. Also companies, Innova specifically, make pretty sick disc golf socks.