Old 09-20-2020, 07:34 PM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 17.4
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,213 Times in 1,000 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey 1988 View Post
A Mini would be cool, lots of the one disc or two disc driver 8-9 speed and putter players do not have a mini who enter in at the rec level or the lowest level and they try to use a non marking item like the other disc or a bottle they have with them. I have seen this as a big issue with some C tier and lower B tier PDGA events.

I had at the time only 1 mini that was a stupid color, black as the Play It Again Sports I got may first discs outside the Rubber Putter had only an ugly version of higlighter Yellow that hurt my eyes to look at or black for the mini So I had to buy for $7-$8 the Black Hills Disc Golf Konfedreacy mini from the tournament in Rapid City South Dakota in a easy to find Teal or dark Seafoam color that I still have but will only use in an emergency, the logo is a tad racist using the Confederate flag on a gold mining pan that is also a disc golf disc.
this is a good start https://www.amazon.com/Fun-Express-F...0640971&sr=8-5 and can add a logo via a sticker. If the players are worried about the sticker coming off, have a can of clear Flex Seal to use a light layer for the players to use to keep the tournament sticker from coming off.