Thread: [Innova] The mythical Innova ROC
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 12:14 PM
*Super Moderator*

Years Playing: 25
Courses Played: 135
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 2,579 Times in 934 Posts

Actually I have a legit problem. I can't put great feeling Rocs in my bag.

Example one: I used to run an Ice Bowl so when I ordered discs for that I'd just get a KC Roc for myself. The 2012 Ice Bowl Roc feels like a bullet in my hand; it's a sweet, sweet feeling Roc. One of the best feeling Rocs I've ever picked up. I was really excited to get a Roc that felt that good; DX Rocs at the time were pretty iffy. At the time I was getting to the end of the 11X KC's I had and a guy I knew REALLY wanted the 11X I was throwing; I figured life was short and traded it to him. I mean, I had that sweet Ice Bowl KC right? Went down to the stash and somehow talked myself into putting the 2011 Ice Bowl KC Roc in my bag. When it was getting beat in those yellow puddle top 12X KC Pros were out and I put one of those in the bag. Then I hurt my arm and threw Comets for a long time, switched back to Rocs and when I needed a new KC put another 12X in the bag...FOR GOD'S SAKE I'VE HAD THAT ROC FOR 7 1/2 YEARS AND I'VE NEVER THROWN IT ONCE!!!

So my KC was getting a little beat in and instead of FINALLY getting that KC Pro in the bag I decided to throw a Champ Roc in and see if I could ever find a spot for those. I had two to choose from; one felt great and the other one was a little domey. I'm throwing the domey one.

I need help.

Niced: (1)