Old 07-26-2019, 09:27 PM
Salient/Yikun Groupie

Years Playing: 7.9
Courses Played: 74
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 1,063 Times in 685 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emoney View Post
Ok i thought i was going crazy. I bought a 169 Plasma Mayhem initially to throw while my octanes were beating in. It was actually just as beefy as my N Octanes and with crappier glide.
Decided to give it another try and got a Neutron Mayhem. This was in line with my beat Neutron Octane out the box but still didnt fit the flight i was expecting.
Ordered a 174g Proton Mayhem. It came flat with little dome and was a roller disc out the box. Figured if i could get a normal domed one it would be perfect.
Got 2 173g Proton Mayhem with normal dome and they flip nicely with little effort right out the box but will fight back at the end.

Driver setup is Esp Force/N Mayhem/P Mayhem. My karate chop forehand seems to work especially well with the Force. Havent found a mvp/axiom disc that clicks in the same way.

I gave up on Axiom/Mvp fairways. I was spending way too much money and never clicked with any of them and gave up. Went back to Vulture/Mantis.

My mids are Vector/Axis and those work well so far. I like that the Axis has a little late turn that my Buzzz never had.

Putt/Approach are Entropy/Envy/Atom and they are great. Atom is still a work in progress for putting. Got some E Envys to see how they work.

Anax/Raptor/Fireball are fighting for the OS utility fairway.
The new Flare is a beast in that OS fairway slot. Itís essentially a FAF Firebird. If the next run is as stable as the first I may stock up heavily(already bought 3).