Old 07-07-2018, 01:12 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 13.6
Courses Played: 168
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 170 Times in 102 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana View Post
There are lots of different types and styles of turf out there. We've narrowed all those choices down to what we believe is a high performing, fairly priced option. Proper pile height and yarn face weight are important to consider.

I can look in to see who is supposed to contact you, did you submit a request via discgolfpark.com?
This takes me back to my days as a carpet salesmen. "The Command Performance is by far the best bang for your buck." I'd go on to explain that if you compare the face weight to our other options, you'd see that you couldn't get the same amount of material without paying double. They would usually then ask my advice on color choices and I'd shrug my shoulders and tell them I was only concerned with durability, stain resistance, and value. I was a pretty lousy salesman. Form follows function in my world.

This shouldn't be taken as a critique on Dana. Durability is much more important to someone looking to install dg tee pads than to someone looking to put lipstick on a pig to sell a house.