Thread: [Discraft] Paul Mcbeth Luna review
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 07:53 AM
* Ace Member *

Niced 212 Times in 127 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAce1978 View Post
Nice review but I have a hard time forming opinions about discs in near 20 mph winds, especially putters.
Then here is my take on putting, indoors for a putting league. I have been practice putting for a couple weeks now with the Luna. I usually putt with at least a microbead so it took some time to get used to. However I have noticed the same thing the OP experienced with putts. Straight glidey putts and that doesnít change in a headwind. If you can get a little spin on it, it just goes straight, no dips no lifts, just straight. Itís a really forgiving putter. Once itís dialed in it just finds chains. This is coming from someone who is usually a terrible putter on the course but the disc is super comfortable in the hand, and it releases cleanly every time and I know exactly where itís going after release. It got me 4th in my putting league last week and first this week. My favorite part is that because of rubber jawbreaker blend these things show absolutely no chain wear which I have had a problem with every single putter I use, which means minus big gashes from hitting cage, hanger and the ground, the feel around the rim is just as smooth as the day I threw my first putt. These are already in my bag, 2 for driving (until more plastics come) and 2 for putting and upshots. Very pleased with the mold and the new blend of plastic