Old 05-14-2010, 05:56 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 11.1
Courses Played: 201
Niced 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Damn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by discspeed View Post
Alright...I was definitely premature in my criticism of the Goldline Fuse. After watching my buddy throw it really well, I left my Opto in the car and played with the Goldline exclusively today. After a couple of throws I started to groove and see what this disc is all about. It flies very much like a glidey, understable Buzzz. Its understability allows for some great touch shots. It is a little faster than the Opto, and doesn't hang in the air the same, but it still has awesome glide and it may actually be more effortless to throw. I also think that it compliments my Buzzz better than the Opto because it is less stable where the Opto overlaps with my Buzzzes more in stability. It feels almost exactly like the Buzzz in my hand, and shares a lot of the same flight characteristics as well. All in all I'm really changing my tune one the GL Fuse and its quickly becoming the first GL disc I've liked.
Now you tell me goldline!! I just got my 2 new Opto's in the mail. Oh well, just means i may end up with more discs. Not convenient, but not necessarily a bad thing. Boy the missus is going to be pissed when i order the GL's.