Old 10-02-2019, 12:08 AM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 16.4
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 759 Times in 650 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guurn View Post
I use carts roughly 50% of the time. It really is course dependent as well as motivation guided. If the course makes no sense for carts then it is out. If it is good for carts then carts it is...unless I want to play really fast. Bags are a winter and fast practice round thing. I can only imagine that cart use will expand, there really is very little downside in most of the country.
I also See something like the current seat built in bags the GB and the old Knock off Bagalane Model are like but have wheels on the backpack built in when bought but in such a way they will not interfere with the backpack function during use though one might have to use both straps when in backpack use. This style would be so some carts can be used on courses where almost the whole course is cart friendly minus a few holes that a cart will never work on with pulling/pushing as the ground will not allow for a cart to work. The pull strap would be like a fabric item or one that telescopes in so as to not interfere with course potentially when the use as a backpack is needed. Currently right now the best you have is modify the GB and the old GB Knock off Bagalane Model seated backpack to have wheels and work as a cart right now as well as like a backpack.