Old 01-05-2020, 07:00 AM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 16.7
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 900 Times in 748 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhaley View Post
Ughhh...I mean yeahhh, the Memorial! I will be starved for some new DG content by then, so I will for sure watch it, but it's a boring tournament. Probably the worst of all of them. At least they get it out of the way early. It's really the only way to make it tolerable, barely
Worst is in Utah having to watch the wack a tree disc golf, courses so thick with trees and brush you are going to hit something no matter if you are a Rick W/Paul McBeth. With a bit of help the Utah course could be better for disc golfers on a few permanent holes, not the temp one they used this year. I fear that is what more and more new Pro Tour disc golf tournaments will be, wack a tree disc golf just to keep things fair so the top players are not dominating all the time. Top players will be able to hit any type of placement Shots on tight courses that are super tight but not whack a tree tight, so the need to have all tournaments Whack a tree tight is a must.

One of the funner courses to watch is the one in Texas, The other Memorial on the National Tour that is a permanent course on a golf course that one does not think is possible on a golf course. That course uses the not used parts of a golf course woods and odd spots on the land to make a really interesting course.