View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 01:05 AM

Years Playing: 2.3
Courses Played: 1
Niced 3 Times in 3 Posts

I don't have a camera for pics of the discs. But the driver & midrange are the same 160g with a thin lip just different colors.
The putter is 167 and the lip is deeper.

I'm pretty sure I throw less than 125 feet. Someone said the measurements at my course are off so I'm not exactly sure how far I'm throwing it regularly. Except 3 of the longest ones are difficult, especially the one that is uphill.

I already returned the cobra. I have not really tried using a putter for an entire round.

Its hard for me to believe that I'm too good for the franklins when I'm more often than not throwing less than 100 feet.
Especially when I tried 2 innovas and both seem less stable to me. (By which I mean less fading out at the end of a shot)

I'm sure my game has tons of flaws but its difficult to blame the discs. And after trying the others, I gravitate toward the Franklins as being more comfortable to my hand and less curvy at the end of the flight.

I don't think they have ever turned over on me because I cannot get enough distance for them to do that.