#3251  
Old 05-21-2019, 08:16 PM
DiscyBusiness DiscyBusiness is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Courses Played: 8
Posts: 57
Niced 35 Times in 19 Posts
Default

I'm excited about the DD3 and Iron Samurai dropping tomorrow, but I'm curious if there's any updated info on when a stock run of the F2v3 will be released? Loving the Royal Rage.
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #3252  
Old 05-22-2019, 11:25 AM
broomerang broomerang is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: OH
Years Playing: 15.5
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,098
Niced 709 Times in 291 Posts
Default

That mad scramble to complete a checkout for an MD3 and DD3 was not fun.

1) put a limit on how many discs one customer can buy on new/limited releases.
2) once you click "checkout" the items in your cart should not be able to be sniped as you are selecting shipping and filling out payment. I had to reselect discs 4 times after selecting shipping.
Reply With Quote
  #3253  
Old 05-22-2019, 11:49 AM
discerdoo's Avatar
discerdoo discerdoo is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Years Playing: 3.3
Courses Played: 12
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,228
Niced 936 Times in 511 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broomerang View Post
That mad scramble to complete a checkout for an MD3 and DD3 was not fun.

1) put a limit on how many discs one customer can buy on new/limited releases.
2) once you click "checkout" the items in your cart should not be able to be sniped as you are selecting shipping and filling out payment. I had to reselect discs 4 times after selecting shipping.
Being a discmaniac looks like hard work.😥
Reply With Quote
  #3254  
Old 05-22-2019, 01:59 PM
B The V B The V is online now
Par Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Years Playing: 5.3
Courses Played: 71
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 146
Niced 102 Times in 52 Posts
Default

Hey, life's tough.
Reply With Quote
  #3255  
Old 05-22-2019, 02:15 PM
Jenga54's Avatar
Jenga54 Jenga54 is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Years Playing: 14.5
Courses Played: 109
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,957
Niced 349 Times in 148 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by B The V View Post
Hey, life's tough.
Hit up a local store or happy local dealer

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #3256  
Old 05-22-2019, 08:48 PM
Owensjef Owensjef is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Dayton, OH
Courses Played: 19
Posts: 292
Niced 176 Times in 95 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broomerang View Post
That mad scramble to complete a checkout for an MD3 and DD3 was not fun.

1) put a limit on how many discs one customer can buy on new/limited releases.
2) once you click "checkout" the items in your cart should not be able to be sniped as you are selecting shipping and filling out payment. I had to reselect discs 4 times after selecting shipping.
Literally the reason I have purged all of my discmania.
Side note, I have a c line md4, 3 p line, a glow pd2, and a first run md5 if interested in any. I'll be in Oxford on Saturday for work
Reply With Quote
  #3257  
Old 05-22-2019, 08:57 PM
Jenga54's Avatar
Jenga54 Jenga54 is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Years Playing: 14.5
Courses Played: 109
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,957
Niced 349 Times in 148 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owensjef View Post
Literally the reason I have purged all of my discmania.
Side note, I have a c line md4, 3 p line, a glow pd2, and a first run md5 if interested in any. I'll be in Oxford on Saturday for work
Too popular now on release day so I don't throw it anymore?
Reply With Quote
  #3258  
Old 05-22-2019, 09:09 PM
broomerang broomerang is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: OH
Years Playing: 15.5
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,098
Niced 709 Times in 291 Posts
Default

I forgot this was the internet and any constructive feedback would be taken as being butthurt.
Reply With Quote
  #3259  
Old 05-22-2019, 09:10 PM
Owensjef Owensjef is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Dayton, OH
Courses Played: 19
Posts: 292
Niced 176 Times in 95 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenga54 View Post
Too popular now on release day so I don't throw it anymore?

Too popular, in combination with minimal supply. I've spent 3 years attempting to play the game. It's not worth the 2nd hand market prices when 3 other manufacturers have similar discs readily available at a reasonable price.

The small batch runs force you to buy multiples before ever testing the disc, or run a risk of never having a backup.
Reply With Quote
 

  #3260  
Old 05-22-2019, 09:21 PM
Jenga54's Avatar
Jenga54 Jenga54 is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Years Playing: 14.5
Courses Played: 109
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,957
Niced 349 Times in 148 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owensjef View Post
Too popular, in combination with minimal supply. I've spent 3 years attempting to play the game. It's not worth the 2nd hand market prices when 3 other manufacturers have similar discs readily available at a reasonable price.

The small batch runs force you to buy multiples before ever testing the disc, or run a risk of never having a backup.
There are 183 available at 18 each on the Discmania page right now. Yours truly may also have just about every discmania disc in stock as well as many other awesome dealers also.

It's popular for good reason 😉

Niced: (2)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Official First Dyes Thread LeewayeDiscGolf Disc Dyeing 328 12-22-2014 11:21 PM
The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread :::LSWT::: General Disc Golf Chat 2879 08-21-2013 07:06 PM
Devin_707's Official FSOT Thread devin_707 The Marketplace 25 04-12-2011 12:55 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.