Old 07-16-2018, 09:46 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 13.3
Courses Played: 178
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 149 Times in 92 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverDisc View Post
Eddy and Kev, thanks a ton for the info!! I will get everything put together for a Marketplace post (maybe not #4, man those Wham-o discs fly terribly and my pupper thanks you!). Also, you guys were right about #35, its a 180 KC Pro. #15 was the 180 DX Ontario Roc. Any thoughts on #24, the 2008 Premier Star XCalibre?
So $45+ since it's heavy, decently more if in good condition and stiff.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2018, 10:05 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.7
Courses Played: 131
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 785 Times in 349 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuomio View Post
I've been entertaining a thought of selling my last 2015 Sexybird. What might the value be? Never thrown with extremely light marks from storage. (Last owner kept it in the trunk)
Posted mine a few pages ago and got some replies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future_Primitive View Post
Heard the 2015 Sexton's market may have jumped up again. Might be time to part with this one if price is right. Value on 9/10 max weight 2015 Sexton with red shatter stamp and no ink? Threw it a couple times when they first came out then saw prices start going up so quickly removed it from play and stashed it away. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlybakerbest View Post
I just saw a brand new one sell for 160 on ebay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Thunder View Post
I had 4 traded one and sold the rest. Currently there is a new one at 157 on ebay. The used one was not as nice as yours so 100 plus in the right setting is reasonable.
Hope that helps.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sexton15_02.jpg (147.6 KB, 20 views)
Old 07-17-2018, 07:28 PM

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

So I've got a few discs that I've had just laying around in my storage bag for years and finally getting around to trying to downsize my collection a bit. I have honestly no idea how much they're worth/if anything really at all, so hoping somebody can help me with what I should be looking to get, or at least a ballpark:

I have this older run PFN champion monster. It's definitely a thrower, as someone wiped most of the stock stamp and put a custom dye job on it. It's super flat and gummy feeling: https://imgur.com/a/cvzMMiz

Also have this disc with a 2008 TreeBash open stamp on it that I posted in the identify a disc thread. From feedback and what I can tell it's an old run of a Beast-L: https://imgur.com/a/TLL9FjH

I have no idea if older run Destroyers are worth anything, but I have a tournament stamped Pro Destroyer from at least pre 2010: https://imgur.com/a/wS2ycq9

They're all definitely throwers, so not expecting anything crazy on them. Just know that they're all definitely older runs and dont' have any idea what to reasonably ask for them.

EXTRA: Don't have pics right now, but I have an old run champion glo destroyer that someone wiped the stamp and did a custom dye job on as well. Any idea what those go for in about 7/10 condition?
Old 07-18-2018, 01:46 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.7
Courses Played: 7
Niced 621 Times in 331 Posts

Just curious if watermelon mayhems are overly valuable?

Signed up for a MVP Circuit event, and seen the the prizes of womens and youth divisions are watermelon mayhems.
Old 07-18-2018, 02:51 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.9
Courses Played: 25
Niced 71 Times in 50 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakebake91 View Post
Just curious if watermelon mayhems are overly valuable?

Signed up for a MVP Circuit event, and seen the the prizes of womens and youth divisions are watermelon mayhems.
I've seen them easily selling for $30-$35

Niced: (1)
Old 07-18-2018, 08:01 PM

Courses Played: 1
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

How about this elite Z “super straight modified wasp” buzzz? There isn’t a stamp per se, but everything feels like it’s etched into the disk. Really the “stamp” and words are raised. Below the sun design, it has a 2003 copyright from Sun King Designs. “BUZZZ” is tooled on the rim.

Thanks!

Edit: no ink
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1211D58F-7C8C-4A27-98EF-3771699E0C64.jpg (71.0 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 7E41D480-1A5D-4054-94B9-EECAD14867B6.jpg (65.5 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg DB7E9396-E5C5-4DE7-872A-55FEEE95EB14.jpg (58.1 KB, 28 views)
Old 07-18-2018, 08:52 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 28
Niced 7 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Thomas View Post
What’s everyone’s opinion?
1983 Worlds Shuttle Puppy signed by 1993 World Champion and Hall of Famer Tom Monroe PDGA #33 and Lavon Wolfe #580. I got it directly from Tom.
Price depends on the mold and a buyer that doesn't mind the ink. If it's a super puppy I would want $200 for it and I don't have a good memory of prior sales for the other molds they made that year. Really iconic stamp, would love to own an un-inked one personally.
Old 07-19-2018, 02:35 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 12.6
Courses Played: 30
Niced 675 Times in 322 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuomio View Post
I've been entertaining a thought of selling my last 2015 Sexybird. What might the value be? Never thrown with extremely light marks from storage. (Last owner kept it in the trunk)
Auctions on facebook have approached, hit, and passed $200. I'd expect $175-$225 at auction.
Old 07-19-2018, 02:41 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vauxthecolin View Post
So I've got a few discs that I've had just laying around in my storage bag for years and finally getting around to trying to downsize my collection a bit. I have honestly no idea how much they're worth/if anything really at all, so hoping somebody can help me with what I should be looking to get, or at least a ballpark:

I have this older run PFN champion monster. It's definitely a thrower, as someone wiped most of the stock stamp and put a custom dye job on it. It's super flat and gummy feeling: https://imgur.com/a/cvzMMiz

Also have this disc with a 2008 TreeBash open stamp on it that I posted in the identify a disc thread. From feedback and what I can tell it's an old run of a Beast-L: https://imgur.com/a/TLL9FjH

I have no idea if older run Destroyers are worth anything, but I have a tournament stamped Pro Destroyer from at least pre 2010: https://imgur.com/a/wS2ycq9

They're all definitely throwers, so not expecting anything crazy on them. Just know that they're all definitely older runs and dont' have any idea what to reasonably ask for them.

EXTRA: Don't have pics right now, but I have an old run champion glo destroyer that someone wiped the stamp and did a custom dye job on as well. Any idea what those go for in about 7/10 condition?
That champ monster is super ugly, but a good thrower for someone who's looking for one. You could maybe get $20 out of it in that condition.

$15ish on the Beast is what I'm guessing, unless Beast-L's are worth more than I think they are.

How sure are you that the Destroyer is in pro plastic? Can you check the ink on the bottom for a * or an S? If it's faded sometimes holding it up to light or shining a light on it can reveal trace markings. If it is actually pro, than you're looking at 10-15. If it's star plastic you're looking more like $20-30. Old runs of star destroyers are highly sought after.

Old 07-19-2018, 02:46 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.T. View Post
How about this elite Z “super straight modified wasp” buzzz? There isn’t a stamp per se, but everything feels like it’s etched into the disk. Really the “stamp” and words are raised. Below the sun design, it has a 2003 copyright from Sun King Designs. “BUZZZ” is tooled on the rim.

Thanks!

Edit: no ink
That's a cool old Buzzz. I know there weren't too many runs in that marbled plastic or that many that said "super-straight modified wasp." I'm not exactly sure what run of Buzzz that yours would be. It "might" be a 2nd first run? Someone else here might be able to help you out.

Niced: (1)