Old 07-19-2019, 07:22 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 15.6
Courses Played: 87
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,972 Times in 789 Posts
Default Best Bag for Zuca Backpack Cart?

So I have a DD Commander back pack and would like to get something different for this cart. The backpack fits OK in there but man it is a struggle to get it in and out. Wondering if there is a different or better option out there. Suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2019, 09:55 PM
* Ace Member *

Erm.....anyone.....?
Old 07-22-2019, 12:17 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 19
Courses Played: 140
Niced 468 Times in 211 Posts

I have the grip BX. It fits/works fine. My buddy had a DD Ranger bag. It looks like it was made for the zuca. I don't care for their styling, but you can't argue with the fit, even though you will lose access to some side pockets.

Niced: (1)
Old 07-24-2019, 10:39 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 14.5
Courses Played: 91
Niced 1,206 Times in 611 Posts

Would agree that the Ranger looks to have been designed for this car. Upper Park Rebel also works well.

Old 07-24-2019, 11:03 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.7
Courses Played: 131
Niced 811 Times in 364 Posts

Would agree with above posters, the Ranger is probably the best fit for the cart. My Grip C14/15 fit in nicely and goes in/out pretty easily. Won't fall out either no matter how much you tip it forward. Usually best to make sure side bottle holders are empty before putting it in or removing it.
Old 08-06-2019, 12:09 PM
Birdie Member

Niced 44 Times in 40 Posts

The DD Ranger is the ideal bag for a zuca backpack cart. Fits snug so no extra wiggles or movement, perfect accessability to the top storage when you lift the seat, still allows you to use the side pockets, and allows our to carry 22-25 discs with ease, as well as whatever else your game requires.

Old 11-29-2019, 09:43 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 10.5
Courses Played: 85
Niced 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default Grip bags on Black Friday Sale

The Grip Bags are on sale for black Friday. I was wondering which bags fit best for the standard backpack cart? The C series seems to be an easy fit. My real question is does the AX series or BX series fit best?

Also, I have had the second generation Grip back for several years and it has held up well. Will that bag fit on the standard backpack cart?
Old 11-29-2019, 11:22 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.9
Courses Played: 29
Niced 361 Times in 229 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
The Grip Bags are on sale for black Friday. I was wondering which bags fit best for the standard backpack cart? The C series seems to be an easy fit. My real question is does the AX series or BX series fit best?

Also, I have had the second generation Grip back for several years and it has held up well. Will that bag fit on the standard backpack cart?
I have an ax15 I use in the standard zuca backpack cart. It fits but you really have to jam it in there, and of course the drink holders are not usable. Getting it out is equally difficult so I almost never take it out. I'm sure the smaller BX would be a much better fit.

Niced: (2)
Old 11-30-2019, 12:45 AM
* Ace Member *

I just put in a 1/2" PVC rack and am using a Fade bag on top for my set up in this cart. I got the plans off of Skunk River Customs on the bottom of this page. This works fantastic BTW so I don't think I'm going to be buying a new bag anytime soon. I've played three rounds so far and it is so nice knowing my backpack is now freed up for those snow rounds when dragging a cart is not a good option. It's a little noisy so I might make some mods to eliminate/reduce that. And for anyone planning on putting one of these together don't bother with getting any PVC glue. If you glue all of this together it'll never ever get into the cart or if you glue it while in the cart it'll never come out without cutting it up into pieces. Also I may make a shelf for my Fade bag to sit on on the top of the rack.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 76935222_10218066613589306_3774327013871976448_n.jpg (122.1 KB, 69 views)

Old 11-30-2019, 03:23 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 15.8
Courses Played: 413
Niced 322 Times in 164 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by davetherocketguy View Post
I just put in a 1/2" PVC rack and am using a Fade bag on top for my set up in this cart. I got the plans off of Skunk River Customs on the bottom of this page. This works fantastic BTW so I don't think I'm going to be buying a new bag anytime soon. I've played three rounds so far and it is so nice knowing my backpack is now freed up for those snow rounds when dragging a cart is not a good option. It's a little noisy so I might make some mods to eliminate/reduce that. And for anyone planning on putting one of these together don't bother with getting any PVC glue. If you glue all of this together it'll never ever get into the cart or if you glue it while in the cart it'll never come out without cutting it up into pieces. Also I may make a shelf for my Fade bag to sit on on the top of the rack.
That's an awesome looking set up. I too have a DD Commander bag for my cart. I think it's a perfect (a bit tight) fit for my cart. Easy access to the top disc compartments. I don't take the bag out ever though. I just bought a Grip A series bag for winter rounds and I'm liking it thus far. I also just built a 1 1/4" PVC storage rack for my discs at home. About 52" long and maybe 42" tall. I'm loving it. I see you have foam on the bottom which will keep the discs from sliding. I used foam tape for mine. This is cheap and works great for a storage rack. It may be a cheap option for noise reduction on your set up. Just thought I'd offer a thought on that. How it lasts I can't speak on though. Either way I love that set up