Old 01-13-2020, 03:21 AM
* Ace Member *

Niced 1,805 Times in 1,009 Posts

Just looked, i have 20 Buzzzes . . .and not a single Z, i thought i had one..hmm need to get me one

3x ZFLX
1x ESP FLX
1x Z Glow
1x ESP foil
2x ESP Nate Doss Sig.
2x Nate Ti
3x Paul Sig. ESP
2x Glow ESP Ledgestone
1x CryZtal
2x CryZtal FLX
2x Rubber Blend
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2020, 01:08 PM
Par Member

Niced 171 Times in 76 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Howl View Post
Yeah, because this^^^ was a gem. Are you a cranky ass 20 year old?
i was literally sticking up for you while someone was taking jabs. Cool.

Niced: (1)
Old 01-14-2020, 03:39 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 10.9
Courses Played: 31
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,256 Times in 679 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricaine View Post
i was literally sticking up for you while someone was taking jabs. Cool.
Haha...that was my mistake. But elmexdela jab was just some good natured ribbing.

Old 01-14-2020, 03:43 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 267
Niced 2,239 Times in 1,270 Posts

Quote:
Haha...that was my mistake. But elmexdela jab was just some good natured ribbing.
yes i meant no harm by it

i would be playing in rec division myself haha
Old 01-14-2020, 03:49 PM
Par Member

Niced 171 Times in 76 Posts

Quote:

lmao.... SHEESH

Old 01-18-2020, 08:05 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 0.5
Courses Played: 2
Niced 28 Times in 22 Posts

Just picked up 2 of the 5X Buzzz.
Old 01-18-2020, 08:50 PM
Bogey Member

Courses Played: 3
Niced 52 Times in 26 Posts

Hey Buzzz peeps. I used to bag a couple ESP FLX Buzzzes. I threw them for everything forever, but they have both resided in the Red River for about 12 years now.

I still daydream about those discs. Because as much as I love Rocs and Comets, I've never found another mid that worked as well for me on hyzer-flip lasers that stay about 10 feet off the ground, don't turn, and barely fade at all. And my god, how they felt in my hand...it was like a Vulcan mind meld but with plastic.

Anyway, is there any Buzzz in production today that's like those old ESP FLX Buzzzes? I've gone through a few McPro Roc3s that were really close, but they had a tick more fade, and they'd eventually get a little squirrely and I'd have to be a little more touchy with them.

Also, hey Discraft, could you make those again?
Old 01-18-2020, 10:30 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 0.5
Courses Played: 2
Niced 28 Times in 22 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by midairmatthew View Post
Hey Buzzz peeps. I used to bag a couple ESP FLX Buzzzes. I threw them for everything forever, but they have both resided in the Red River for about 12 years now.

I still daydream about those discs. Because as much as I love Rocs and Comets, I've never found another mid that worked as well for me on hyzer-flip lasers that stay about 10 feet off the ground, don't turn, and barely fade at all. And my god, how they felt in my hand...it was like a Vulcan mind meld but with plastic.

Anyway, is there any Buzzz in production today that's like those old ESP FLX Buzzzes? I've gone through a few McPro Roc3s that were really close, but they had a tick more fade, and they'd eventually get a little squirrely and I'd have to be a little more touchy with them.

Never heard of ESP FLX but did some research. According to what I found it's US compared to normal ESP and just as durable. Might be wrong, but that might be the Big Z now. Big Z according to the web is a mix of Z and ESP. Someone with more knowledge about those plastics will chime in shortly though.

Last edited by Rayph1n; 01-18-2020 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Can't type.
Old 01-18-2020, 10:36 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 15.9
Courses Played: 32
Niced 695 Times in 420 Posts

Quote:
Anyway, is there any Buzzz in production today that's like those old ESP FLX Buzzzes?
I don't think so. The new runs of ESP are stiff & very stable. You might want to try a lighter weight Big Z. Maybe around 167-170g. Still won't be as flexy as FLX.

Old 01-18-2020, 11:59 PM
Thread_Killer :::crickets:::

Years Playing: 18
Courses Played: 41
Niced 800 Times in 450 Posts

Quote:

Older stamp no flight numbers ESP or BigZ would be my recommendations. Haven't thrown a new Z recently since I have enough backups as is, but I'm assuming they're more overstable like the current run of ESP.

How beat up were those two FLX ones you mentioned? No new Buzzz will fly like a beat one, have you ever held a BuzzzSS? There's very subtle differences between that and a normal Buzzz, maybe worth looking into for the time being until you beat up a new Buzzz a bit?