Old 02-08-2020, 08:49 PM
Banned

Niced 8 Times in 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noill View Post
well, it is their choice to adopt whatever business model they will. Curious... do you have an MBA or any experience as an entrepreneur with a competing business model?

not trolling you (obligatory mention given the tone in this thread so far)...

If not, then we all take your point, but it is simply an opinion. Maybe you do have something real to add beyond opinion?
Nobody said they don’t have a choice. I have an education and some of that.... Tell me this, is there a way to find out exactly how many discs have sold for exact model and how many are sitting in the warehouse? Nobody knows. Would have to disect their financials, if public, and estimate. They could raise retail to $50 if they want and yes, some people will buy and the peanut gallery will say that it’s selling great when the company takes it off their website.... lol

Apologies for enthusiastic tone. Sorry bringing activity to your forum. How dare he lol
Sponsored Links

Last edited by thenomad; 02-08-2020 at 08:52 PM.
Old 02-08-2020, 08:51 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 30
Courses Played: 67
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 2,163 Times in 701 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenomad View Post
Aviar is from the 80s bud. McPro is just an extra firm one. Luna is a new mold. Wouldn’t expect you to grasp the difference though. But please tell us more common sense that was already established like msrp.. And how the limited run McPro sold so well and that’s why it’s still sitting on shelves at the same price in large quantities..........
You have no idea what you're talking about and your troll game is flaccid AF.

McPro Aviars came out in 2013 and were selling in the $15-20 range until McBeth left. That's basic info which I would expect a basic poster as yourself to know, but I reckon I assume too much.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:00 PM
Banned

Niced 8 Times in 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampstead View Post
You have no idea what you're talking about. McPro Aviars came out in 2013 and were selling in the $15-20 range until McBeth left. That's basic info which I would expect a basic poster as yourself to know, but I reckon I assume too much.
Nobody said the McPro didn’t come out in 2013. You still can’t grasp that the McPro is just an Aviar, from the 80s, in different plastic.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:04 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 17.9
Courses Played: 29
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 170 Times in 86 Posts

I don’t know why those dumbasses at dickraft don’t just give their product away in an effort to take everyone else’s business. Run at a loss for a few years while bankrupting everyone else, and then bam. Price gouge the sh!t outta everyone once you have the market cornered. Frogging idiots.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:06 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Nobody said the McPro didn’t come out in 2013. You still can’t grasp that the McPro is just an Aviar, from the 80s, in different plastic.
No shot huh? Next thing you’re gonna tell us a McDouble is just a double cheeseburger from the 80s but in a smaller serving.

Niced: (1)
Old 02-08-2020, 09:11 PM
Banned

Niced 8 Times in 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmc View Post
I don’t know why those dumbasses at dickraft don’t just give their product away in an effort to take everyone else’s business. Run at a loss for a few years while bankrupting everyone else, and then bam. Price gouge the sh!t outta everyone once you have the market cornered. Frogging idiots.
Only an idiot would talk about giving it away. But undercutting the price of a disc like the KC Pro for example. Ah yeah that’s just stupid. High volume sales to the masses, that’s dumb lol. The Luna is a new putter that might not even last 5 years. Yes, I’m aware that it’s his putter. Is it a premium piece of equipment though for $20? Good value? Will the model still be selling in 40 years at $20 a pop? The KC Pro is pretty similar, firm plastic. Would that popular disc still be surviving at $20 a pop? lol KC still the GOAT BTW
Old 02-08-2020, 09:11 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Yes. A variation of the Aviar that sold in the $15-20 range for years.

I think someone just remembered the password to their troll account. Too bad they couldn't think of something more interesting to do with it.

Niced: (1)
Old 02-08-2020, 09:14 PM
Banned

Niced 8 Times in 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampstead View Post
Yes. A variation of the Aviar that sold in the $15-20 range for years.
I think someone just remembered the password to their troll account. Too bad they couldn't think of something more interesting to do with it.
You’re like a broken record
Old 02-08-2020, 09:15 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
I'm like a broken record

Old 02-08-2020, 09:22 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Only an idiot would talk about giving it away. But undercutting the price of a disc like the KC Pro for example. Ah yeah that’s just stupid. High volume sales to the masses, that’s dumb lol. The Luna is a new putter that might not even last 5 years. Yes, I’m aware that it’s his putter. Is it a premium piece of equipment though for $20? Good value? Will the model still be selling in 40 years at $20 a pop? The KC Pro is pretty similar, firm plastic. Would that popular disc still be surviving at $20 a pop? lol KC still the GOAT BTW
Well I wonder how much it costs to produce that disc? Do you think there is profit margin at $10 a pop?? Even if it costs $5 to make one, how many do you have to sell at $10 to equal selling one at $20?