Old 02-19-2020, 04:08 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 8.4
Courses Played: 19
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 17 Times in 12 Posts

I don't understand all the hate for someone making money. Tell me about your Luna(s)...
Sponsored Links

Old 02-19-2020, 10:41 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 16
Courses Played: 33
Niced 1,298 Times in 609 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenomad View Post
Actually the opposite. Brodie, a brand new player to the game, is already sponsored by Discraft. That’s hilarious. That’s telling people you don’t need to be good, you just need a social media following. Mind tricks 101. Just using idolatry in general is a mind trick. The fact that Brodie even has that many followers is hilarious. Good for him tho... it’s kind of showing how desperate Discraft is tho....

Brodie was already affiliated/sponsored by Discraft in his Ultimate days, plus all of the Trick Shot Vids.

Try harder maybe.
Old 02-20-2020, 07:05 AM
Banned

Niced 8 Times in 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanJon View Post
Brodie was already affiliated/sponsored by Discraft in his Ultimate days, plus all of the Trick Shot Vids.

Try harder maybe.
Was aware of that. Maybe realize that Ultimate isn’t disc golf. And that Discraft is sponsoring a player brand new to the game LOL. If you’re a “celebrity” and have never thrown a disc before, don’t you worry, Discrap has you covered.

To the putter though.... Luna is a meh mold. Waste of materials, imo. The glide should be 1 or 2 instead of 3. The plastic is weird and slippery. Just the mold itself will give you some off releases. It’s embarrassing to the game that they’re priced anything above $15. Somebody will find use for it but it’s a low quality product......
Old 02-20-2020, 09:18 AM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 14
Niced 114 Times in 64 Posts

I have to say, I am amazed at all of the people who have felt it necessary to stop by and poop all over this this thread, leaving a trail of poop everywhere they go.

Go home and use the bathroom, I should not have to deal with your poop just to read about a stupid disc.

I feel like i'm back in middle school.

Fwiw I am not a fanboi, I don't follow pros or tournaments and I don't care who 17x anything. However I do think the Luna is a solid disc. Very similar to a Roach but not exact. I have used both extensively and there is a discernable difference, if you can't tell the difference, that's perfectly fine, maybe you don't respond the same way to tactile input as I do, throw what you want.

I liked the Roach from the day I made an ace and had hit chains and two metals in the ace race, but stopped carrying it due to the cultural references in the name and artwork, that is my choice and I don't care what you think. Don't poop on me because I don't want to carry things with drug references, that is my choice, grow up.

Luna is a better fit for me and I don't care if I have to pay a little more to get a disc I like.

That is what this is about right? Throwing discs we like?

Did I miss out somewhere when we moved to become a third world dictatorship where our choices are taken from us?

If you like the Roach then - fine throw it - stop pooping about the Luna, I certainly won't give you crap for your choice.

If you don't like Discraft or Paul then fine, who cares, this is America go throw what you like and follow whatever flavor of koolaid you want, I don't care.

If you just want to poop, then get the heck out of this thread, go poop somewhere else. Make your own pooping thread for all I care.

Sheesh...

Niced: (1)
Old 02-20-2020, 09:34 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.9
Courses Played: 131
Niced 826 Times in 372 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2Keith View Post
I liked the Roach from the day I made an ace and had hit chains and two metals in the ace race, but stopped carrying it due to the cultural references in the name and artwork, that is my choice and I don't care what you think. Don't poop on me because I don't want to carry things with drug references, that is my choice, grow up..
Pretty rich coming from somebody going by K2 Keith

Quote:
K2 is a kind of synthetic cannabinoid that is also known as Spice. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), K2 and other synthetic cannabinoids are manmade chemicals that can alter a person's mental state.

Old 02-20-2020, 09:37 AM
* Ace Member *

Niced 1,805 Times in 1,009 Posts

OK, i give up. . .and go back to the LUNA

Paul said that Big-Z versions of all his Sig disc will come in 2020

Most reviews and videos have the Big-Z LUNA as one of the more US ones. . .but Paul says that his Big-Z is his most OS
I don´t really like the Big-Z that much. . but Discraft seams to push Big-Z
Old 02-20-2020, 09:46 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.8
Courses Played: 12
Niced 1,116 Times in 592 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
OK, i give up. . .and go back to the LUNA

Paul said that Big-Z versions of all his Sig disc will come in 2020
Glad I didn't pay $50 for one last summer when I was looking for a more S/OS Roach.
Old 02-20-2020, 10:15 AM
*Administrator*

Years Playing: 10.7
Courses Played: 133
Niced 781 Times in 412 Posts

thread edited for content... Have a nice day

Old 02-20-2020, 10:39 AM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 14
Niced 114 Times in 64 Posts

I know it does not mean much, but my apologies to all.

I have another stress in my life right now and I allowed it to overflow in the opinions posted earlier on this thread. Total junk, wish I could delete.

My apologies to all who had to read the junk that I added to this thread.

By the way, I was using K2 as a nickname before someone decided to invent the synthetic drug but I can see how my user name could be interpreted that way.

My apologies to anyone who felt attacked or disgusted by my post.

I'm not usually that guy, but today I was. Sorry

Old 02-20-2020, 11:05 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 15.9
Courses Played: 32
Niced 694 Times in 419 Posts

I wanted to stop by & say I always notice a difference in my hand between the Roach & Luna. I use JB Roaches as my putter & a couple Lunas sitting in my used/not interested box. Roach fills out my palm better with a putting fan grip & all my fingers have room under the rim on a power grip. Luna feels noticeably thinner. Fingers feel scrunched on a power grip & I feel like I have to pinch my palm together in order to get a decent fan grip on it.

Roach all the way.