Old 12-01-2019, 09:40 AM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 219
Niced 1,970 Times in 1,133 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbultman View Post
So glad this bothers you! Thanks for monitoring the way I post and responded, it’s really appreciated. I respond as needed and if I deem fit. To each their own. Not everyone has hours to troll the forums everyday and post multiple times per day.
whats with the personal attacks

i noticed a pattern and now im this monster troll ok makes sense

i posted that days ago lololol so now you responded "as needed and deemed it fit"

Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2019, 11:38 AM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 30
Niced 61 Times in 43 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmexdela View Post
whats with the personal attacks

i noticed a pattern and now im this monster troll ok makes sense

i posted that days ago lololol so now you responded "as needed and deemed it fit"

Maybe if you didn't follow people around the internet and tell them what they can and should post about you wouldn't be called a troll. You troll.

Niced: (3)
Old 12-04-2019, 04:20 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9.5
Courses Played: 74
Niced 146 Times in 109 Posts

Just keep throwing what you have and get better. A new driver wont fly better than an old one that works already. If you dont like how they feel or fly then do research and try out something else that flies or feels differently.

Example: I liked how pd2s felt compared to destroyers so I threw both until I had pd2s that flew like the destroyers. You can do similar. A different disc wont make anyone better. Over time you may find like I did that a broken in pd2 doesnt like to hold a turnover as well as a shryke so throw pd2s and shrykes.

Old 12-04-2019, 04:24 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 5.7
Courses Played: 21
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 68 Times in 51 Posts

a trace.

the best wraith you will ever throw.
Old 12-04-2019, 04:53 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.6
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 521 Times in 298 Posts

Gotta agree with Tyler. I don't throw as far as you do but the reliability of the destroyer and just something about it works. There is a reason so many discs are Destroyer clones, just stick with the destroyer.

I know for me, the traditional weak arm distance drivers will go further, terns and sherrifs and shrykes. But when I do get a really good throw the Destroyers go further and more accurately.

When you say a variety of destroyers I would ask about the PRO Destroyers. They do seem to me to be a bit more variable in stability. But they do have more glide than a beat in star.

Niced: (1)
Old 12-04-2019, 05:01 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 20
Niced 595 Times in 435 Posts

MVP Octane, MVP Teleport (if you like Fast discs) or Axiom Delirium are my recommendations if you've got the arm for them (sounds like you do) THe Octane is a great disc that fly's like a star destroyer with slight wear - its NOT flippy, its 13/5/-1/3 in my mind, once it beats it CRUSHES. The Delirium and Teleports fly FAR. No lie they definitely go further than speed 13 discs (they are called speed 14.5....idk why they don't just say 14 or 15 but, there it is)

Octanes would be my recommendation though. and for more OS the Deliriums CRRRRUSH

Old Yesterday, 12:11 AM
* Ace Member *

Niced 704 Times in 550 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasOrion View Post
MVP Octane, MVP Teleport (if you like Fast discs) or Axiom Delirium are my recommendations if you've got the arm for them (sounds like you do) THe Octane is a great disc that fly's like a star destroyer with slight wear - its NOT flippy, its 13/5/-1/3 in my mind, once it beats it CRUSHES. The Delirium and Teleports fly FAR. No lie they definitely go further than speed 13 discs (they are called speed 14.5....idk why they don't just say 14 or 15 but, there it is)

Octanes would be my recommendation though. and for more OS the Deliriums CRRRRUSH
I have a Relativity I'm waiting to try. Snow just needs to melt. Just looking at and holding this disc I can tell its going to smash.

Octane's a pretty good choice too. I agree its similar to a star Destroyer. Octanes will occasionally have a mysterious throw that bails out to the right and flips for no apparent reason. Then my next 10 tosses will be fine. I get better distance with Octanes than Destroyers. That extra bit of speed seems to help the disc penetrate a little better.