Old 11-18-2017, 12:24 AM
Birdie Member

Niced 314 Times in 80 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellbound View Post
JV does this mean if you make the top MPO 250 wouldn't that make the woman's 1000? if you use your 4x as last year? Or do you split the points so fpo has a point field and MPO has a point field??? Just wondering. Know a couple of events it seemed to get better points you picked what 1-3-4-5 in MPO and gave yourself enough points to get 1-2 of FPO. Other events it was more 1-2-3-4 with fpo 1-2 and a value pick that got you some points.
The FPO will NOT be worth 4 times the points this year. In fact, I haven't decided, but the FPO may be worth less than the MPO. Or more likely they will have a bigger drop off in that point values. Not sure yet.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2017, 11:51 AM

Years Playing: 1.9
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 7 Times in 5 Posts

Thanks. I used to play fantasy NASCAR and one thing they did was have a limit on how many times you could use/pick a driver over the course of a season. Believe it came out to 25% of the races. Something like that could be cool, but in addition to the ratings points may make it too restrictive. Just throwing it out there

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Old 11-20-2017, 12:00 PM
Birdie Member

Niced 314 Times in 80 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettwasbtd View Post
Thanks. I used to play fantasy NASCAR and one thing they did was have a limit on how many times you could use/pick a driver over the course of a season. Believe it came out to 25% of the races. Something like that could be cool, but in addition to the ratings points may make it too restrictive. Just throwing it out there

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
We do usually run a survivor league. You get 1 pick that has to finish in the top 15, and you can't repick that same player again. Lots of fun.