Old Today, 10:57 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 12.1
Courses Played: 5
Niced 11 Times in 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty5150 View Post
Sorry, I loved the Fuse for what it was, but it's not the understable disc I'm looking for. I should have elaborated. From what I could tell, the Fuse would be more of a Buzzz, which are like my seasoned rocs. I'm trying to get away from depending on dx rocs in certain stages of wear and the Fuse will likely make it there, but not for what I think the Comet might be an answer for.
The Comet is the disc by which all others should be judged, you won't know what you are missing until you try it. So the next time the urge to play with some new plastic strikes throw down that money on a winning disc. At very least it's a great trainer.
Sponsored Links
Old Today, 11:39 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 9.5
Courses Played: 39
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 76 Times in 46 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinum View Post
Just wanted to chime in and say I am absolutely loving the Johansen sig Z Comet. It is quickly becoming my most-thrown disc and the plastic is amazing. Good stuff! Anyone who likes throwing Comets definitely needs to pick one up.
Absolutely agree.
One of the more stable Comets I have thrown.

Niced: (1)

Old Today, 12:26 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 8.5
Courses Played: 31
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 245 Times in 173 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinum View Post
Just wanted to chime in and say I am absolutely loving the Johansen sig Z Comet. It is quickly becoming my most-thrown disc and the plastic is amazing. Good stuff! Anyone who likes throwing Comets definitely needs to pick one up.
Love the Tour Series plastic. Don't have it in a Comet, but I have six Buzzzes, all of which have a shimmery purple or blue dust in them only visible in sunlight. And two of them ended up being glow in the dark! Walked by the ride at night, and saw them glowing strong in the back seat. Anyone else get that nice surprise with their Tour Series Comets?