Old 07-25-2020, 09:52 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 9.6
Courses Played: 19
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,530 Times in 872 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by klodkrawler05 View Post
I wouldn't say never, Paige has a couple discs posted herself, I've gotta think those funds go to her?
Of course, but if she's selling them above the price on discraft's website.... well..that's not cool by any means. Unless...she's adding some perceived value like a personal signature, etc, etc.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2020, 10:10 AM
* Ace Member *

Niced 2,036 Times in 1,142 Posts

I just don´t get why so many good throwing putters is not made in premium plastics. .

Old 07-26-2020, 06:09 PM
Par Member

Niced 155 Times in 72 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
I just don´t get why so many good throwing putters is not made in premium plastics. .
I've always found that frustrating, personally.

Niced: (1)
Old 07-27-2020, 03:22 AM
* Ace Member *

Wonder if Paige have tryed the Banger GT in premium plastic. . looks like she throws the JB
The Z COLORSHIFT BANGER GT looks nice

But both Paige and Missy throws that CryZtal Fierce +10 times a round. . so with that much exposure Discraft might make some more. . if the demand is high, and i think it is

Nice win this weekend, and she did not even have to play her rating to destroy the field
Old 07-27-2020, 04:50 AM
Birdie Member

Niced 189 Times in 110 Posts

Quote:
Nice win this weekend, and she did not even have to play her rating to destroy the field

Wouldn't mind a spoiler round that last comment Jolt. We're only a day post.
Old 07-27-2020, 05:57 AM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jugular View Post

I will think more about that in the future. . but i don´t really get spoiler in sports, once the event is over..its over and done

Sports IS a live thing. . .it´s just discgolf that have the wierd "have to watch Jomez ( or other post ) the day/week after and are afraid to know the results"

Is there a rule that you can only spoil in the event tread. . and how long should you wait to "spoil" ?

I dont really understand how you avoid spoilers in sports. ..stay of news, webb and away from friends and family?

Old 07-27-2020, 06:16 AM
Birdie Member

Niced 189 Times in 110 Posts

Quote:
I will think more about that in the future. . but i don´t really get spoiler in sports, once the event is over..its over and done

Sports IS a live thing. . .it´s just discgolf that have the wierd "have to watch Jomez ( or other post ) the day/week after and are afraid to know the results"

Is there a rule that you can only spoil in the event tread. . and how long should you wait to "spoil" ?

I dont really understand how you avoid spoilers in sports. ..stay of news, webb and away from friends and family?
In this case, the result is not a big surprise, so no big deal really.

I simply don't agree with sports being only a live thing at all. I watch no sports live. Partly because my favourite sports are all played in completely different time zones such that I'd have to be up in the middle of the night to watch them live. Or they're niche enough that live feeds aren't available for watching them.

I don't know if there are any hard and fast rules about spoiling, I know some people get very angry about it though. In terms of time, I figure long enough for someone with no time in their weekend to watch the post coverage of lead card. So I'm thinking at a minimum the Wednesday after a weekend tournament. You're right though that someone who wants to avoid spoilers can just avoid all potential sources.
Old 07-27-2020, 07:20 AM
* Ace Member *

But discgolf was live on youtube. . but i get the timezone problem, here in Sweden the FPO field was not ready before well after midnight and i had to get up at 06:00

The bigger the sport the harder it is to stay away from spoilers. . . but IF i care about spoilers i discgolf i would never go on a discgolf forum before i watched the rounds.

But to not spoil anything more.
I like Paige but she makes some odd plays. . .
R1 hole 1 she turns over her SOL way to much into the woods and have to scramble and make a C2 putt for par
R2 hole 1. . .now she throws her Buzz...again turns it WAY over into the woods on the right. . but saves par again
R3 hole 1. . .same Buzzz same turnover into the woods...this time she bogeys the hole

I guess she´s not going for the birdy with a Buzzz o SOL of the tee on that hole. . . she´s playing for par but is WAY of her landing spot. . the other girls on the card is 30-50m to her left and have o MUCH better angle to the basket

Just odd to see her make the same misstake 3 times in a row

Old 07-27-2020, 08:34 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 37.4
Courses Played: 250
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 4,010 Times in 1,411 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jugular View Post

Oh boy.....I am hoping we don't get another 3 pages of the sports spoiler discussion.....again. *fingers crossed emoji*

I am pretty sure it has been settled, ad nauseum, a dozen times. If you do not want a result to be spoiled, entomb yourself in a "sports bubble". Avoiding the spoil is only on the one not wanting to know the results.....not the rest of earth's population.

Niced: (2)

Old 07-27-2020, 08:50 AM
* Ace Member *

Bored at work so just to have something to do i´m trying to figure out Paiges latest bag

Putter Fierce ( proto? )

CryZtal Fierce
JB Banger GT
Zone. .Z i think

Z SOL
Buzzz one of the tour series and one more . .but that clear one could that be a CryZtal?

Missy Undertaker. . and i think one ESP
Z RAPTOR
ESP Swirl RAPTOR

SURGE SS Fly dye
2x ZEUS

Have not really seen much else