Old 07-03-2018, 05:36 PM
Bogey Member

Niced 183 Times in 59 Posts

The Anubis is a beadless mid, while the chariot has a pretty hefty bead and a larger "grip" to it. The Chariot remains straight-stable while the Anubis is the straight-understable counterpart. While they are quite close counter parts, the Anubis is slightly more beginner friendly. The Anubis is also a disc that many people and pros have been wanting... a "similar" disc to the Coyote. Anubis will also be offered sooner in cheaper plastic options. The Chariot 2nd run is still in the works though, and Jessica Weese will have an awesome Signature Version coming with that release.

So, the flight paths are decently close, but the feel is pretty different for each. More mids are in the plans to cover a wider mid spectrum. These two just worked out nicely for production schedule, and they were both mids we wanted to add to the lineup. More to come, though we are currently busy with the Anubis and Slab release, along with the 2nd run Exodus and 2nd Run Pharaohs coming soon.
Sponsored Links

Old 07-03-2018, 05:53 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 9
Niced 722 Times in 505 Posts

Props to you guys for making stuff happen.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:27 PM
Snowflake

Courses Played: 8
Niced 1,818 Times in 1,367 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitedylan View Post
The Anubis is a beadless mid, while the chariot has a pretty hefty bead and a larger "grip" to it. The Chariot remains straight-stable while the Anubis is the straight-understable counterpart. While they are quite close counter parts, the Anubis is slightly more beginner friendly. The Anubis is also a disc that many people and pros have been wanting... a "similar" disc to the Coyote. Anubis will also be offered sooner in cheaper plastic options. The Chariot 2nd run is still in the works though, and Jessica Weese will have an awesome Signature Version coming with that release.

So, the flight paths are decently close, but the feel is pretty different for each. More mids are in the plans to cover a wider mid spectrum. These two just worked out nicely for production schedule, and they were both mids we wanted to add to the lineup. More to come, though we are currently busy with the Anubis and Slab release, along with the 2nd run Exodus and 2nd Run Pharaohs coming soon.
Thanks for the explanation and information. If the Anubis is like the Coyote, I'll be interested. The Weese Chariot also sounds interesting.
Old 07-03-2018, 11:13 PM
Verified Jurkface

Years Playing: 11.9
Courses Played: 163
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 2,124 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote:
a "similar" disc to the Coyote.
Old 07-03-2018, 11:23 PM
Birdie Member

Niced 92 Times in 62 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grippenripp View Post
Props to you guys for making stuff happen.

And props to the person who created that sweet I-blend plastic.
Old 07-04-2018, 12:00 AM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 9
Niced 722 Times in 505 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKWolverine View Post
And props to the person who created that sweet I-blend plastic.
Not familiar with I bkend but Im guessing it feels a lot like star, champ or pro......
Old 07-04-2018, 07:26 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.9
Courses Played: 18
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 539 Times in 310 Posts

Quote:
Not familiar with I bkend but Im guessing it feels a lot like star, champ or pro......
Its really more like S-line, C-line, or P-Line.

Niced: (2)
Old 07-04-2018, 08:24 AM
Birdie Member

Quote:

Any timeline on the Anubis release?
Old 07-04-2018, 09:29 AM
Birdie Member

Quote:

Like a blend of Star and Pro. It's good stuff!

Old 07-04-2018, 11:09 AM
Snowflake

Courses Played: 8
Niced 1,818 Times in 1,367 Posts

Quote:
My Sphinx is in I-blend. It's NOT like Shimmer Star, GStar, or Champion. My closest description is that it's like really good Pro plastic that almost made it to full Star. It's good stuff.