Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 13.4
Courses Played: 220
Niced 2,881 Times in 1,760 Posts

I think it will help you to see your throw from different camera angles. While your spine angle or tilt may appear to be right, its fundamentally incorrect relative to your pelvis tilt and leg posture.

Your rear leg is collapsing in your backswing and you are trying to rotate everything horizontally around into your collapsed hip, instead of shifting and posting upright on an extending rear leg inside posture and the rear hip making a targetward turn instead of moving/collapsing behind your ankle and knee.

1st frame, note your legs appear to be collapsed like your posture is sinking into the ground. Note how my legs appear more standing upright and keeping my posture up off the ground.

2nd frame, note your rear hip dropped down and behind your rear ankle/knee, while my rear hip also moved back, but it tilted upward moving against the rear leg like water pushing up against a wall/shifting inside my braced posture which creates proper rotation. So your rear femur is pointed away from target and pelvis is angled \, while mine is pointed targetward and pelvis angled /.

3rd frame, feet are touching down and your pelvis is same angle as backswing, so there is no shift and you have made a huge lateral move like 12" past your address position. Note how my pelvis is 1" or 2" past my address position, so my shift is more compact and centered.

4th frame, you basically mirrored everything in your incorrect backswing except you hyper extend your front knee

https://i.imgur.com/sIYrRa9.png
Sponsored Links

Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 13.4
Courses Played: 220
Niced 2,881 Times in 1,760 Posts

Tilt your pelvis frown upside down into a smile pendulum your lower body underneath your upper body inside posture.