Old 03-18-2020, 03:51 PM
Banned

Courses Played: 8
Niced 2,378 Times in 1,732 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmdaire27 View Post
How are the I Blends beating in for you?
Mine is starting to. Threw it today pretty hard on a (for me for the Tomb) a long shot. I thought it would fade out at the end, but it didn't, and it went right and long of the basket. I should've thrown the Zone there, but that shot did show me that my I-blend Tomb is seasoning in nicely and is going to work out well as a compliment to (and between) the Zone and Mirage.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2020, 02:42 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.5
Niced 180 Times in 76 Posts

I just received 4 Tomb, one in each plastic. They do are very similar to my proto Colt, little deeper feeling because the top of the rim is different and the plate is flatter so without the little dome of the proto Colt. The colt bottom with the Rat top theory seems right.

I didn't try them yet other than putting a bit with the D-Blend and it feels nice.
Old 08-23-2020, 09:02 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 3.5
Courses Played: 28
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 62 Times in 45 Posts

What’s the word on the concrete Tombs? What’s the plastic like?
Old 08-24-2020, 03:28 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 1.5
Courses Played: 6
Niced 31 Times in 25 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeRReGoN View Post
I just received 4 Tomb, one in each plastic. They do are very similar to my proto Colt, little deeper feeling because the top of the rim is different and the plate is flatter so without the little dome of the proto Colt. The colt bottom with the Rat top theory seems right.

I didn't try them yet other than putting a bit with the D-Blend and it feels nice.
I tried picking up some D blends to putt, but they were too hard for my liking. I'm currently bagging an I (175g) and C blend (170g). The I has started to beat in and thrown flat will fade a bit and not come back. The C has beaten in to be dead straight.

I had an S blend too and it was my favorite...up until I threw it in a lake.
Old 08-24-2020, 04:31 PM
Size Queen

Niced 177 Times in 121 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Fairbanks.1023 View Post
I tried picking up some D blends to putt, but they were too hard for my liking. I'm currently bagging an I (175g) and C blend (170g). The I has started to beat in and thrown flat will fade a bit and not come back. The C has beaten in to be dead straight.

I had an S blend too and it was my favorite...up until I threw it in a lake.
I've been throwing a D,I and C Blend as well. The D has actually turned fairly flippy. For a while it was in the sweet zone. I blend, haven't hit enough trees with, nor my C. Nice to hear though they are beating in nicely.

I wouldn't putt with the D, it's sort of slick and firm. It's fine for throwing though. It warps easily though.Wouldn't buy another D. I do love the stiff I blend though. It's sweet grippy stiff and durable.

I imagine the Concrete might be slightly ever more stable then the C. Being Luster and Metalflake, but no reviews yet.
Old 08-24-2020, 04:44 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.5
Niced 180 Times in 76 Posts

I didn't use them much but yes D-Blend is slick, but even the S and C blend, that are suppose to be the same as star and champion, feel slicker to me. Not by a big margin but when I compare them directly with an Innova disc, I can feel the difference.

I'm testing some putters for putting the last few days and the tomb is one of them but the I-Blend one. I like it but maybe a bit too much overstable for longer putts.

Old 10-22-2020, 04:53 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 1.5
Courses Played: 6
Niced 31 Times in 25 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmandiscer View Post
I've been throwing a D,I and C Blend as well. The D has actually turned fairly flippy. For a while it was in the sweet zone. I blend, haven't hit enough trees with, nor my C. Nice to hear though they are beating in nicely.

I wouldn't putt with the D, it's sort of slick and firm. It's fine for throwing though. It warps easily though.Wouldn't buy another D. I do love the stiff I blend though. It's sweet grippy stiff and durable.

I imagine the Concrete might be slightly ever more stable then the C. Being Luster and Metalflake, but no reviews yet.
Both my I and C have lost a bit of stability, and I've gotten rid of all of my D's. I have a space 175g C aside and I just ordered a Concrete this morning. I'm hoping, like you said, that its a bit more stable