Old 12-14-2016, 01:45 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 5.5
Courses Played: 21
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 68 Times in 51 Posts

sole is great if you like domey and deep feeling putters. will be solid bread and butter putter.

summits are good if you dont throw hard. or like a shallow flat top type putter. softs are great hit and stick discs.

the only thing keeping me from going all runner is the lack of options for divers speeds 8-12. i havea few arches that are my longer teebird type driver. longer than a few sparks i carry for shorter quicker fade out's, flicks, and rollers. i have a some solace's that get used on wide open windy days,but are not my go to drivers.

but the ibex and launch are my mids. they fit all the roles (welll.. the launch is still in trial mode till the wx gets better) not a bad company or set of discs, just dont have everything that prople want in stability ratings.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2016, 10:54 AM

Years Playing: 6.3
Courses Played: 13
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 4 Times in 3 Posts

I throw all Vibram and I love them. i made the switch two years ago when I noticed my bag was a mix of overlapping discs from Discraft, Innova, and Lat64. I became overwhelmed with all the selections and decided to switch to a company with a small yet complete lineup. I looked into Legacy, MVP and Vibram, since I already bagged a Lace and like it, I choose Vibram. Vibram has extended their Fairway driver lineup last year and now they are adding two more midranges (Launch and Crag). There are some good Facebook pages for Vibram Throwers and Collectors. That is where I get my information from.
Old 12-19-2016, 11:54 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.6
Courses Played: 39
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 103 Times in 60 Posts

I love the glow stuff. Love all the putters, Lace is good to me most days. Obex is another one I like. I do tend to save them for glow season. Non glow, the Trak is another disc that has worked for me. I think they have issues with local shops carrying them. Not sure if anyone around here carries them as part of regular inventory. I either traded or bought all mine online.

Old 12-20-2016, 06:12 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 4.3
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 128 Times in 66 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Thunder View Post
I love the glow stuff. Love all the putters, Lace is good to me most days. Obex is another one I like. I do tend to save them for glow season. Non glow, the Trak is another disc that has worked for me. I think they have issues with local shops carrying them. Not sure if anyone around here carries them as part of regular inventory. I either traded or bought all mine online.
The Track and Ascent were discontinued in favor of the new series of fairway drivers. The Notch, Arch, Valley, and Vamp