Old 07-29-2019, 03:28 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2
Courses Played: 27
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 404 Times in 246 Posts

Hold up. So does this mean a run of Biofuzion Raiders are incoming? If so, then I need one. That also would spell competition for my Shryke slot. DANG IT WHY CAN I NEVER SETTLE ON MY DRIVERS
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Old 07-29-2019, 03:39 PM
Bogey Member

Niced 21 Times in 20 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphilso1 View Post
Hold up. So does this mean a run of Biofuzion Raiders are incoming? If so, then I need one. That also would spell competition for my Shryke slot. DANG IT WHY CAN I NEVER SETTLE ON MY DRIVERS
I have no idea when but I do believe they're coming. I'm impatiently waiting on Bio Raiders and Vandals to be released

I was toying with my drivers end of last season, early this season and I am very happy with Raiders taking over every slot other than that almost uselessly OS driver slot. I don't have a super flippy Raider [yet], but one of my SEs is getting there. The biggest surprise to me was having all my driver slots covered with a max weight disc. I never realized how much that messed with me when I was bagging D2s. Instead of having weights vary from 167g-175g, my Raiders are all 174/175g and my distance shots are WAY more consistent now.
Old 07-29-2019, 04:02 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 21.7
Courses Played: 150
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 3,406 Times in 1,430 Posts

Quote:
Biofuzion Raiders are one of the two discs in the player pack for DD's US Amateur Match Play Doubles Championships (along with Gold Burst Pioneers). So they're not incoming, they're here. Just have to sign up for a bracket, or befriend someone who already has.

Old 07-30-2019, 08:38 AM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennesseetailor View Post
I have no idea when but I do believe they're coming. I'm impatiently waiting on Bio Raiders and Vandals to be released

I was toying with my drivers end of last season, early this season and I am very happy with Raiders taking over every slot other than that almost uselessly OS driver slot. I don't have a super flippy Raider [yet], but one of my SEs is getting there. The biggest surprise to me was having all my driver slots covered with a max weight disc. I never realized how much that messed with me when I was bagging D2s. Instead of having weights vary from 167g-175g, my Raiders are all 174/175g and my distance shots are WAY more consistent now.
I've bounced all over the place with drivers. Lately I've been bagging a Raider and Shryke for max distance, in lieue of the handful of Ballista Pros + 1 Ballista that had been in there the rest of the year.
I've reintroduced the PDx, pair of CD3, and Wave in the bag at the speed 11 'control' speed, which means I'm grabbing a warp speed 13 or 14 disc less frequently. My driving seems more consistent now than earlier in the year, but my max distance has dropped a bit. Tradeoffs, I guess. My scores are better though, so accuracy > distance thus far.
Old 07-30-2019, 09:31 AM
Bogey Member

Niced 21 Times in 20 Posts

Quote:
My scores are better though, so accuracy > distance thus far.
Sounds like you're making the right choices on the course. I'm going through something similar, not because of slower discs, but just not having that super flippy driver yet. I could rip a D2 because it was lighter and super flippy, but switching molds is giving me the chance to focus on release angles or forcing over more OS drivers to obtain a specific shot shape. I'm playing better, but just not throwing as far as I was.
Old 07-30-2019, 07:51 PM

Years Playing: 12.1
Courses Played: 21
Niced 7 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Did someone say Bio Raider? Want.

Old 08-06-2019, 11:15 AM
Par Member

Niced 33 Times in 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarontpx View Post
Did someone say Bio Raider? Want.
I also am in want of one of these. I am ideally going to be bagging a Bio, Fuzion, Lucid and Hybrid Raiders when I finally get ahold of a bio one. The flatter fuzions fly fantastic for max distance shots, Lucid is great in a headwind or when I really wanna crank on a hyzer line, and the Hybrid is super reliable as a utility disc or max distance FH disc for me.
Old 08-06-2019, 08:05 PM

Years Playing: 12.1
Courses Played: 21
Niced 7 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancerswimmer89 View Post
I also am in want of one of these. I am ideally going to be bagging a Bio, Fuzion, Lucid and Hybrid Raiders when I finally get ahold of a bio one. The flatter fuzions fly fantastic for max distance shots, Lucid is great in a headwind or when I really wanna crank on a hyzer line, and the Hybrid is super reliable as a utility disc or max distance FH disc for me.
I currently have 1 first run and one reg stamp Fuzion Raider. Put me down for 2 Bio Raiders on launch hoping they are about | -1.25 | 3 |.
Old 08-07-2019, 09:33 AM
Par Member

Niced 33 Times in 32 Posts

I'm looking for something with like, SE plastic type of understability out of the bio, lol

Old 08-07-2019, 11:36 AM
Eagle Member

Those Bio Raiders are going to sell out fast. High demand for sure. Stock run Raiders will also go quick I assume