Old 10-09-2018, 03:47 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 20
Niced 590 Times in 432 Posts

REVIVE? I decided to try out a Tenacity as I like the Mayhem a lot and lost my Tern - Hope its a good disc - the one I found looks sweet, White rim, White stamp, and a whitish with green hue core I think - I'll share once it gets here - I also ordered a Glow DDX so I'm going to test them out together - the loser may end up on the sell page
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2018, 04:21 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.3
Courses Played: 48
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 823 Times in 563 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasOrion View Post
REVIVE? I decided to try out a Tenacity as I like the Mayhem a lot and lost my Tern - Hope its a good disc - the one I found looks sweet, White rim, White stamp, and a whitish with green hue core I think - I'll share once it gets here - I also ordered a Glow DDX so I'm going to test them out together - the loser may end up on the sell page
Good luck. Hated mine enough to give it away within 2 weeks.

Niced: (1)
Old 10-09-2018, 04:46 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMantle View Post
Good luck. Hated mine enough to give it away within 2 weeks.
yuck - haha yeah I haven't heard much about it so I've passed it up a Lot - I really like the Tern and DDX so didn't really have a NEED to even try one but I was trying to get free shipping on an order online so I needed 1 more disc and id save like 8$ of shipping so I figured why not and I found one that looked sweet. What didn't you like? And have you used a Mayhem? and how do they compare?
Old 10-09-2018, 05:09 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.3
Courses Played: 48
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 823 Times in 563 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasOrion View Post
yuck - haha yeah I haven't heard much about it so I've passed it up a Lot - I really like the Tern and DDX so didn't really have a NEED to even try one but I was trying to get free shipping on an order online so I needed 1 more disc and id save like 8$ of shipping so I figured why not and I found one that looked sweet. What didn't you like? And have you used a Mayhem? and how do they compare?
I could never figure out when it would turn. When it did, it was gone right forever. When i would try to hyzer flip it( am not good at that) it generally held the hyzer resulting in a double cross.

Mayhems are ok for me, but I really like Octane/Catalyst the best of the faster MVP/Axiom. I think that if I did not have so many discs, and if I really gave my two Mayhems a chance to break in properly, I would like them a lot more. Just so hard to not throw terns and Pharaohs right now. They go so well together.

Niced: (1)

Old 10-12-2018, 01:48 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMantle View Post
I could never figure out when it would turn. When it did, it was gone right forever. When i would try to hyzer flip it( am not good at that) it generally held the hyzer resulting in a double cross.

Mayhems are ok for me, but I really like Octane/Catalyst the best of the faster MVP/Axiom. I think that if I did not have so many discs, and if I really gave my two Mayhems a chance to break in properly, I would like them a lot more. Just so hard to not throw terns and Pharaohs right now. They go so well together.

So I did get out yesterday but only for a little bit due to Daylight. It was a bit cold and windy but as I tested it --- it was more US than I expected, even for a 171g.

I was testing it against a new DDX I got for my MAx D US slot - The DDX was GLOW champ so I heard they are more S OS ---it was, WAY different than the Tenacity.... Tenacity was....flip over right away, but hyzerflipped nice and deep. I can see this disc being GREAT for slightly slower arm speed. There are US discs that work well for all players and some that are just meant for lower speeds, I feel the Tenacity is like that - kinda like a Diamond, Onyx, etc - discs that are US don't necessarily mean beginner friendly (always) and the tenacity is NO beginner disc but just worked well with lower power . If I used all my power NO AMOUNT OF HYZER WOULD SAVE IT

So not saying its a bad disc, but for me I am unsure about it. The disc IS sweet tho. I posted on the FBk page, but its White rim, White stamp with a light white-green core - pretty disc for sure. not sure if I'll be bagging it tho.