#2711  
Old 06-26-2018, 03:59 AM
Flick Maniac's Avatar
Flick Maniac Flick Maniac is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Jokela, Southern Finland
Posts: 1,322
Niced 258 Times in 162 Posts
Default

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkdZ1KAjMUq

Stock run C-P3x incoming.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #2712  
Old 06-26-2018, 10:21 AM
Anthony_G Anthony_G is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Portland
Posts: 113
Niced 41 Times in 19 Posts
Default

THIS JUST IN.. Just recieved, via Discmania Collectors and Throwers page, what I believe to be the new run of D-P3's. The seller got them last week. They have "D-LINE P3" etched (not embossed) on the bottom which is new to all the D-P3's I have ever seen. The plastic feels firm, I'm not saying KC Pro firm but on the firmer side of most DX plastic, which I'm really excited about. It does have a slick feel to it but I bet that will go away with some use.

I believe there was a mold or component adjustment on the bottom and possibly the top. Not sure on purpose or accident but it's definitely different. The First and Second run bottom wings had a very slight concave to them. The new run is STRAIGHT. I am confident in saying they are different. The top I'm not so sure about.. it looks a little bulkier. It's still round like the Second run however and not square like the First Run.

While writing this I realized I should compare it to the C-Line P3.. And it make sense now. The Second Run D-Line came out years ago and since then a few runs of C-Lines have come out. The components- top and bottom are consistent with the C-Line and not the older 2nd Run D-line.

As for now, I am excited about the new run. In the hand it feels like a better version of the my beloved Second Run D-P3. I would like it to have the slight concave in the bottom wing but I think it won't be a problem in the long run.
Reply With Quote
  #2713  
Old 06-27-2018, 10:37 AM
icebat icebat is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 71
Niced 39 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grippenripp View Post
S line CD2????? what's up DM. you guys hae created and are continuing to grow a fan base. Put some product out. Dont make us beg and wait forever. S Line FD3s should be a standard also. S Line everything. But i did just grab a C line FD3.... ITS DOPE.
Yes! Can we get an update on when we can expect some s line Cd2?

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #2714  
Old 06-28-2018, 02:58 PM
Flick Maniac's Avatar
Flick Maniac Flick Maniac is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Jokela, Southern Finland
Posts: 1,322
Niced 258 Times in 162 Posts
Default

Glow DDxs are a thing. Euro release @ midnight.
Reply With Quote
  #2715  
Old 06-28-2018, 05:05 PM
Discmania_Support Discmania_Support is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 105
Niced 43 Times in 31 Posts
Default Discmania Support Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPoot View Post
Someone told me X-Line P1Xs won't be made anymore. Please tell me that's not true! Max weight ones are pretty hard to come by.

Also, any news or spicy tidbits on the MD5? Or a run of P-Line PD2s in the near future?
X-Line P1x will return. Same with X-Line P2. In fact, X-P2's are here and just need to be stamped. The X-P1x however still needs to be made. They will be back though.

Spicy tidbits....MD5 is amazing. This year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grippenripp View Post
Where in the hell are S lone PD2S? I really want to try a lot more of Discmania stuff but its like you're forcing some kind of collector market to exist for your stuff? Maybe I am wrong.
I believe plenty of dealers should have them. We also do have them on the store as well in a couple different versions if you are interested. They've been there for quite a while. Unfortunately the lower weights are gone but they'll be back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hea7hcliff View Post
Do you have any information about d-line md3 or md4?

That would be a nice addition.
Both of those should be made this year. Hard to say which will come first but they will be a thing one day. Both of which are going to be very well received.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony_G View Post
When are the new D-P3's gonna hit store shelves?
Worst case scenario, early next week. Best case, tomorrow 6/28. We have them stamped and ready to go
Reply With Quote
  #2716  
Old 06-28-2018, 05:15 PM
Discmania_Support Discmania_Support is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 105
Niced 43 Times in 31 Posts
Default Discmania Support Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenga54 View Post
I'm still waiting for S-FDs and C-CD2, been out of stock like 6 months or so.
They're back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grippenripp View Post
I feel like I picked a bad time to fall down the DM hole F*ck! Sh!7!!! Why do you not put out discs lije other companies DM? they'll sell you guys have a good team and people are interested in you products. Please step up production, dont force us to buy 110 discs at once so we have things we like I mean in reality you're Innova its not like theres a shortage of plastic, right? Please and thank you.
Totally understandable. Since we share machines, it can be hard to squeeze in time for everyone. Molding discs takes quite a bit of time, even a couple of months for even one mold to be made. All orders for much needed models have been placed but it's just a matter of everything fitting into a schedule that works for everyone. It's definitely not intentional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshelton View Post
So when were those S-line FDs supposed to be restocked again?
They're back!! And awesome
Reply With Quote
  #2717  
Old 06-28-2018, 05:19 PM
Discmania_Support Discmania_Support is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 105
Niced 43 Times in 31 Posts
Default Discmania Support Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monocacy View Post
Do you have an updated ETA on:

S-FD Jackal
G-FD Jackal
S-CD2

Thanks! Just waiting to give you my money.

Edit: Preferably weights 165 or below. Thanks doubly!
Both FD's are online. G-Line ones are not available in lower weights at the moment though. S-Line CD2, quite soon indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grippenripp View Post
Sooi are there ever gonna be any S line FD3s maybe that aren't Doom Birds? Sonregular peiple can buy them, nothing against Simon.
Unfortunately probably not. It may be a thing one day but the signature version is all there will be for some time.
Reply With Quote
  #2718  
Old 06-28-2018, 05:23 PM
Discmania_Support Discmania_Support is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 105
Niced 43 Times in 31 Posts
Default Discmania Support Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretdance03 View Post
Has anyone else requested P Line MD4s? I mean, at the rate we're going they might be out in 2021, but it sure would be nice, right?
They're coming. Hopefully this year but no later than some time next year without a doubt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grippenripp View Post
So, is the FD3 a completely unique mold or an Innova "Frankenstein" of some sort. Bc I beliebed it to be their FB. However someone said the PD employs the FB bottom.
It's not just a Firebird but unfortunately we can't disclose exactly what that is. It's a little bit less stable version of Innova's Firebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by discerdoo View Post
Good news - new S-FDs showed up in a local shop today, seemed only moderately domey. New C-lines as well, both embossed.

Bad news(for me anyway) - all max weight. Not a deal killer but I'd like to find some around 170g. Is this new run all max weight?

Dude at the shop said new PDs should be there next week.
There are 170 weights on the Discmania store. I'll double check to make sure they haven't sold out yet but there are more to replace if that's the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grippenripp View Post
S line CD2????? what's up DM. you guys hae created and are continuing to grow a fan base. Put some product out. Dont make us beg and wait forever. S Line FD3s should be a standard also. S Line everything. But i did just grab a C line FD3.... ITS DOPE.
C-Line FD3's are awesome! They definitely make a nice combo with the swirl ones. S-Line CD2, they're coming. You'll have your answer soon enough.
Reply With Quote
  #2719  
Old 06-28-2018, 05:46 PM
Monocacy's Avatar
Monocacy Monocacy is online now
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Maryland
Years Playing: 18.4
Courses Played: 119
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,300
Niced 165 Times in 85 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monocacy View Post
Do you have an updated ETA on:

S-FD Jackal
G-FD Jackal
S-CD2

Thanks! Just waiting to give you my money.

Edit: Preferably weights 165 or below. Thanks doubly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discmania_Support View Post
Both FD's are online. G-Line ones are not available in lower weights at the moment though. S-Line CD2, quite soon indeed.
Nope!

Lightest S-FD in the Discmania Store is 171. Just checked seconds ago.

I'm already testing Axiom Insanity at 157 grams as a replacement for my 166 gram S-FDs. The main reason is because, unlike the S-FD, the Axiom disc is:

1) Available in stores; and

2) Consistently available in weights 165 grams or less.

I'm just one customer, and y'all should run your business as you think best. But there are lots of creaky old disc golfers like me who prefer lighter discs.

I suspect that Discmania is missing part of its potential market.

But thank you for responding.
Reply With Quote
 

  #2720  
Old 06-28-2018, 05:55 PM
Discmania_Support Discmania_Support is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 105
Niced 43 Times in 31 Posts
Default Discmania Support Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monocacy View Post
Nope!

Lightest S-FD in the Discmania Store is 171. Just checked seconds ago.

I'm already testing Axiom Insanity at 157 grams as a replacement for my 166 gram S-FDs. The main reason is because, unlike the S-FD, the Axiom disc is:

1) Available in stores; and

2) Consistently available in weights 165 grams or less.

I'm just one customer, and y'all should run your business as you think best. But there are lots of creaky old disc golfers like me who prefer lighter discs.

I suspect that Discmania is missing part of its potential market.

But thank you for responding.
You are absolutely right. We have started to move forward on changes like these because I agree they are very necessary for a healthy and happy market. However, these changes take at least a half of a year to implement due to production planning and scheduling so although the changes have been made, it takes a while to see that stuff come to fruition. We're working on it.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.