Old 03-28-2014, 11:16 AM
.:Hall of Fame Member:.

Years Playing: 30.6
Courses Played: 692
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,609 Times in 730 Posts

Yours is an hour before mine so you still have first dibs. Tell Johnny I said "Hi". Hope you two consider attending the Course Designers Conference at the IDGC, May 3-4
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2014, 11:23 AM
**SuIciDe AnKles**

Years Playing: 8.3
Courses Played: 528
Niced 743 Times in 319 Posts

Old 03-28-2014, 02:39 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 7.5
Courses Played: 63
Niced 13 Times in 4 Posts

Walk-through is done. First and foremost Johnny Sias is the nicest guy in disc golf. I had talked and played with him before but never at length like today. Secondly he absolutely loved the course. He said he wouldn't change a thing. He loved the fact I had multiple pin placements and a vision for alternate baskets. He said he loved the variety and that every shot will be used. After every hole he stopped and said "wow I really like that hole". He loved my ideas for another 9 holes in the future and said if I did that he would sponsor a basket. It was a real joy to walk the course with him. He couldn't believe it was my first design and I had to remind him its probably gonna be my only design lol. So long story short the course was a complete success and we can go into installation phase!!!!! Thanks again to everyone for their comments and advice.
Old 03-28-2014, 03:06 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 24.4
Courses Played: 125
Niced 3,427 Times in 1,502 Posts

All that sweat for nothing!

And for all the worry, you ended up with a validation and ego boost. Now, when someone gripes about the design in future years, you can say.....
Old 03-28-2014, 03:16 PM
FROLF OFF!

Years Playing: 11.5
Courses Played: 134
Niced 1,098 Times in 739 Posts

Old 03-28-2014, 03:32 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 39.6
Courses Played: 95
Niced 914 Times in 354 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Jay Dub

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg_b_4 View Post
Walk-through is done. First and foremost Johnny Sias is the nicest guy in disc golf. I had talked and played with him before but never at length like today. Secondly he absolutely loved the course. He said he wouldn't change a thing. He loved the fact I had multiple pin placements and a vision for alternate baskets. He said he loved the variety and that every shot will be used. After every hole he stopped and said "wow I really like that hole". He loved my ideas for another 9 holes in the future and said if I did that he would sponsor a basket. It was a real joy to walk the course with him. He couldn't believe it was my first design and I had to remind him its probably gonna be my only design lol. So long story short the course was a complete success and we can go into installation phase!!!!! Thanks again to everyone for their comments and advice.

I called it:
Quote:
I bet at the end of it you're feel good about it all
Old 03-28-2014, 08:57 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 4
Courses Played: 32
Niced 44 Times in 37 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg_b_4 View Post
nice

Old 03-31-2014, 10:43 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9.5
Courses Played: 36
Niced 13 Times in 7 Posts

That area needs some more disc golf, so kudos to you for getting this thing going. Let us know when it opens up -- I'll probably be down to play it once it's in.