Old 05-29-2018, 06:22 PM
Par Member

Niced 30 Times in 25 Posts

I work for DD Nwa and have been tossing the maiden around the last few days. If I had to describe it, it would be a cross between a pure and a marshall maybe. Very low profile and fast like a ringer. But laser straight, on full power rips it rides straight and doesn't fade too much. It's a nice putter with good glide and speed. I think it's going to be a popular disc.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Old 05-29-2018, 06:54 PM
Par Member

Niced 38 Times in 33 Posts

It’s a deputy pro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-30-2018, 03:43 PM
Par Member

Niced 52 Times in 35 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thavoc View Post
I work for DD Nwa and have been tossing the maiden around the last few days. If I had to describe it, it would be a cross between a pure and a marshall maybe. Very low profile and fast like a ringer. But laser straight, on full power rips it rides straight and doesn't fade too much. It's a nice putter with good glide and speed. I think it's going to be a popular disc.
I bag a deputy, warden, and marshal all in lucid for driving putters. Aside from feel, whenever a vip maiden comes out would it do anything different than the 3 I bag.
Old 06-03-2018, 02:51 PM
Par Member

Played with the maiden, I think its pretty good. Putting is tough to judge because everyone is so used to their putter. I putt wardens and could see myself using the maiden if I wanted a beaded putter. I think I might end up using my challenge disc as more of a thrower.
Old 06-03-2018, 07:37 PM
Snowflake

Courses Played: 8
Niced 2,160 Times in 1,590 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thavoc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonyduce View Post
It’s a deputy pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by eman6854 View Post
Played with the maiden, I think its pretty good. Putting is tough to judge because everyone is so used to their putter. I putt wardens and could see myself using the maiden if I wanted a beaded putter. I think I might end up using my challenge disc as more of a thrower.
So are we talking straight-to-slightly OS, just dead straight, straight with fade at the end, some turnover then fade back, or turnover and hold the understable finish? Thanks in advance.
Old 06-03-2018, 08:30 PM
Par Member

Niced 38 Times in 33 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD86 View Post
So are we talking straight-to-slightly OS, just dead straight, straight with fade at the end, some turnover then fade back, or turnover and hold the understable finish? Thanks in advance.

Dead straight tiny fade. Basically a deputy without the turn. it’s still got that end of flight stability the deputy has. Feels like one too.

Niced: (2)
Old 06-03-2018, 09:11 PM
Par Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonyduce View Post
Dead straight tiny fade. Basically a deputy without the turn. it’s still got that end of flight stability the deputy has. Feels like one too.

We had a pretty good wind and into a headwind it would turn otherwise really straight very small fade. I had a real close ace run on about a 200' hole very straight flight that flashed the basket and was only about 12' left of basket.

Niced: (1)
Old 06-04-2018, 09:26 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.2
Courses Played: 48
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 821 Times in 561 Posts

Probably the only one of the three that will not go in the bag. I struggled a bit putting with it because it's just so different than my normal putting putter. I liked it a lot as a throwing putter, and could easily make the bag for that, but it's just not better than my Envys and Pure.
Old 07-04-2018, 03:25 AM

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 11
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have one and it's my favorite putter

Old 07-04-2018, 08:21 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7
Courses Played: 59
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 29 Times in 20 Posts

So.......... does anyone know when Westside plans on releasing these?