FROLF OFF!

Years Playing: 11.4
Courses Played: 134
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,098 Times in 739 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasco da neumi View Post
yep, of course thats right.
i just feel the gap between a too slight and too exaggerated hyzer quiet narrow. but i really enjoy learning it.
Yeah its faster so does like a good rip. Much more forgiving vs the inertia being understable but i hear you. With the relay in my bag not sure what will happen with the virus.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2016, 08:32 PM
FROLF OFF!

Years Playing: 11.4
Courses Played: 134
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,098 Times in 739 Posts

Welp relay and virus are working great together. Ive been using the virus as more of a finesse distance driver or US control/roller while relay just gets mad fairway or low line mid like shots.

Two great molds i have been throwing reslly well lately. The relay has become one of my favorite MVP discs over the past year but not stolen any love for the virus which i thought it might. The added speed nof virus is nice and responds great to lower power slight hyzer flips. Crazy straight and long!
Old 05-30-2019, 09:41 PM
* Ace Member *

Niced 73 Times in 49 Posts

Just got a 174 P Virus tonight. I've been a big Amp fan since they came out, but since I use them as fairway drivers they fly stable until quite beat. I was basically hoping for a seasoned Amp out of the box. There was some flashing that I had to remove with a towel because US discs can be unnaturally HSS with even a little ridge at the bottom. My initial impression is that it flies like a faster/longer newish Polaris LS. Compared to the Amp it seems faster and has a little less glide. It also tended to "click" into it's flight phases more deliberately, where the Amp has smoother transitions and a curvier flight. Definitely interesting and fun to throw and I will be adding more once I've tested it more.

Old 06-03-2019, 07:39 PM
* Ace Member *

Niced 73 Times in 49 Posts

This disc has been handling my hyzer flip fairway driver needs like a champ. The speed, glide, and overall desire to go straight is very remniscent of my newer P-PDs and beaten S-PDs. I've completely de-flashed the bottom and now with a couple of hard tree hits the Virus has given up that little extra stability it had out of the box. So far it seems perfect to round out my fairway molds (Virus/Amp/Volt/Fireball).

Niced: (1)