Old 03-07-2019, 10:42 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 36.2
Courses Played: 239
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,530 Times in 673 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampstead View Post
Mental midget. You could have easily ignored this thread yet you felt compelled to rant.
I can't help but notice, your posts are generally centered on other posters, instead of the thread topic. I know this sort of poster is prevalent on many social media platforms, but it is generally not seen that often here.

You seem to be under the impression that degrading and name calling elevates your opinion. I mean, you can disagree without feeling the need to devalue the person with an opposing viewpoint.

I hope you strive to be better than that and contribute to the topics. I am confident you have a lot of positive input, just waiting to burst upon these pages.

Maybe you don't realize that you are doing this. I hope this is received in the positive vein it was meant to be delivered.
Sponsored Links

Old 03-07-2019, 10:45 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.2
Courses Played: 75
Niced 23 Times in 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatRedDude View Post
Mental Midgets, i have never understood the everybody be totally still wait for the people walking 3 fairways over to get out of the way. I have to wait for the wind to die down cause that tree branch in my peripherals is gonna make me miss this putt. Zone in and make your shot, putt whatever. Once i step up to my disc boom tunnel vision. Any blame on anything other than execution is just an excuse to not blame yourself.
yeah I totally forgot that at college basketball games, everyone behind the basket is expected to sit silently and not move while the opposing players attempt free throws

Old 03-07-2019, 10:49 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 29.3
Courses Played: 63
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 1,140 Times in 394 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ru4por View Post
I can't help but notice, your posts are generally centered on other posters, instead of the thread topic. I know this sort of poster is prevalent on many social media platforms, but it is generally not seen that often here.

You seem to be under the impression that degrading and name calling elevates your opinion. I mean, you can disagree without feeling the need to devalue the person with an opposing viewpoint.

I hope you strive to be better than that and contribute to the topics. I am confident you have a lot of positive input, just waiting to burst upon these pages.

Maybe you don't realize that you are doing this. I hope this is received in the positive vein it was meant to be delivered.
Cool. We have different uses for this place. No worries.
Old 03-07-2019, 10:58 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9
Courses Played: 86
Niced 97 Times in 40 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampstead View Post
Getting a bit melty, friend. Maybe some work on that DGCR posting mental game is in order.
can you link that thread? I may have a nervous breakdown at some point today based on your and rockets handily taking me to the woodshed

I have changed my opinion based on this. Cat is the strongest mental game player the FPO field has or will ever see. I am stupid, my opinion sucks, my mental game sucks and i am destined for failure. Thanks interwebz

Niced: (1)
Old 03-07-2019, 11:06 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 29.3
Courses Played: 63
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 1,140 Times in 394 Posts

Quote:
can you link that thread? I may have a nervous breakdown at some point today based on your and rockets handily taking me to the woodshed

I have changed my opinion based on this. Cat is the strongest mental game player the FPO field has or will ever see. I am stupid, my opinion sucks, my mental game sucks and i am destined for failure. Thanks interwebz

Here's the deal, friend. You came out guns blazing calling people mental midgets and then boasting how laser sharp your mental focus can be. I admittedly had a little fun at your expense to which I was told to pound sand. I jokingly said it appeared you were having a meltdown to which you responded by melting even further. So maybe that DGCR posting mental game comment wasn't much of a joke after all. I didn't realize you were so fragile. My apologies.

Old 03-07-2019, 11:10 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 15.1
Courses Played: 84
Niced 1,356 Times in 590 Posts

Quote:

Oh and ah...I'm the one with the rockets. Not Hampstead. At least, not that I am aware of...

Wtf are you even talking about anyways? Who is trying to take you to the woodshed lol?

Just pointing out some silliness is all...

Old 03-07-2019, 11:27 AM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 31.2
Courses Played: 66
Niced 20 Times in 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ru4por View Post
First world problems.
I'd like to start a movement to add this complaint to Godwin's law.
Old 03-07-2019, 11:29 AM
Free at Last

Years Playing: 8.3
Courses Played: 1
Niced 1,110 Times in 565 Posts

Hampsteadtherocketguy. Doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

Old 03-07-2019, 11:47 AM
* Ace Member *

Niced 2,503 Times in 1,592 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOStheBOSS View Post
yeah I totally forgot that at college basketball games, everyone behind the basket is expected to sit silently and not move while the opposing players attempt free throws
I think I'd rather have a wall of homogeneous movement and noise than being able to hear a single person talking and your brain can't help but understand the words, or one person walking around. Of course I try to identify the situation and focus through it, but there is definitely a difference.

The same argument about how PGA players don't want any noise, but MLB players can hit a 90MPH ball with 40,000 people doing as they please around them.

Old 03-07-2019, 12:09 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 15.4
Courses Played: 33
Niced 1,075 Times in 517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOStheBOSS View Post

I totally forgot that disc golf took its origins from college basketball.

Here I thought it was from golf, which is a bit more reserved/polite.

Niced: (1)