#21  
Old 08-22-2013, 11:39 AM
Foster's Avatar
Foster Foster is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NORTH METRO MN
Years Playing: 8.9
Courses Played: 16
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 22
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I use the GT as a crutch, I figure if I put my thumb in the same place every putt... That's one less variable to worry about.

So far it has really helped.

I would love to see other makers (cough*cough Pure GT) mess around with putter indents.
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-23-2013, 04:34 AM
ACE Ventura's Avatar
ACE Ventura ACE Ventura is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Michigan/ North Dakota
Years Playing: 9.3
Courses Played: 105
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 145
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foster View Post
I would love to see other makers (cough*cough Pure GT) mess around with putter indents.

Totally agree with this.. I am shocked more companies haven't played with the thumb indent.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-03-2019, 08:20 PM
tirepizza's Avatar
tirepizza tirepizza is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Wilmington, NC
Years Playing: 10.4
Courses Played: 19
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 326
Niced 73 Times in 53 Posts
Default

So I recently picked up one of those new swirly esp glo bangers, and it's awesome. I recall someone saying infinite was thinking about doing a run of some flavor of esp bangers soon, anyone got any info?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-18-2019, 06:41 AM
armiller's Avatar
armiller armiller is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: West Virginia
Years Playing: 5.3
Courses Played: 197
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 3,500
Niced 895 Times in 570 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirepizza View Post
So I recently picked up one of those new swirly esp glo bangers, and it's awesome. I recall someone saying infinite was thinking about doing a run of some flavor of esp bangers soon, anyone got any info?
The ESP ones have been up on Infinite for a week or two now.

Are you still liking the new ESP Banger GT?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-18-2019, 12:23 PM
tirepizza's Avatar
tirepizza tirepizza is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Wilmington, NC
Years Playing: 10.4
Courses Played: 19
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 326
Niced 73 Times in 53 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armiller View Post
The ESP ones have been up on Infinite for a week or two now.

Are you still liking the new ESP Banger GT?
I am. I scooped one of the new ones on Cyber Monday as well. They are nice and stable. A little slick, but once it's beat in a bit I'm sure it'll be better.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20191209_170454943.jpg (90.8 KB, 37 views)
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-15-2020, 11:45 AM
konza_kid's Avatar
konza_kid konza_kid is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Kansas City
Courses Played: 1
Posts: 171
Niced 112 Times in 66 Posts
Default

I recently got one of the 2020 ledgestone bangers, I think it has some z mixed in because it is pretty transparent. But after a few throws I can say it is less stable than my 2015 ti's or my swirly esp's, but still stable. Seems like it is going to last forever, what has everyone else's impressions been?
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-15-2020, 12:17 PM
F. Howl's Avatar
F. Howl F. Howl is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Years Playing: 11.2
Courses Played: 31
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,198
Niced 1,366 Times in 728 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by konza_kid View Post
I recently got one of the 2020 ledgestone bangers, I think it has some z mixed in because it is pretty transparent. But after a few throws I can say it is less stable than my 2015 ti's or my swirly esp's, but still stable. Seems like it is going to last forever, what has everyone else's impressions been?
I've seen a few of the Ti Swirls for the Ledgestone run that had more Z in the mix. Couldn't find the right color, so I didn't pick one up. Good thing for my wallet, because though I love the feel of the Banger, and I mess around with a 2015 Ti and some modified Jawbreakers in the backyard, I just don't have a spot for it in my bag.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-15-2020, 12:22 PM
konza_kid's Avatar
konza_kid konza_kid is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Kansas City
Courses Played: 1
Posts: 171
Niced 112 Times in 66 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Howl View Post
I've seen a few of the Ti Swirls for the Ledgestone run that had more Z in the mix. Couldn't find the right color, so I didn't pick one up. Good thing for my wallet, because though I love the feel of the Banger, and I mess around with a 2015 Ti and some modified Jawbreakers in the backyard, I just don't have a spot for it in my bag.
Ya the wallet is the big concern for me too. I have 6 in premium plastic now so I think I should be good for the next 5 years as long as I don't loose any, with how long this plastic seems to last.

Does the roach just beat it out for you, or what is keeping it out of your bag?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-15-2020, 06:24 PM
Casey 1988 Casey 1988 is offline
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Pierre, South Dakota, USA
Years Playing: 17.1
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 6,502
Niced 1,085 Times in 902 Posts
Default

My Cousin uses the Banger GT for his driving putter in Soft X and the Soft Pro D as his putters but he could use the Jawbreaker should the Soft Pro D putting stash he has ever get used up on him. He was one of two that got me into Disc Golf. Before the Steady came out, the mold was one of the closer discs not made by the Gateway Factory to a Wizard in shape and flight.

Last edited by Casey 1988; 05-15-2020 at 06:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
 

  #30  
Old 05-15-2020, 11:34 PM
F. Howl's Avatar
F. Howl F. Howl is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Years Playing: 11.2
Courses Played: 31
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,198
Niced 1,366 Times in 728 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by konza_kid View Post
Ya the wallet is the big concern for me too. I have 6 in premium plastic now so I think I should be good for the next 5 years as long as I don't loose any, with how long this plastic seems to last.

Does the roach just beat it out for you, or what is keeping it out of your bag?

Putt with a JB Roach, and I have several Cryztal, Ti, and Big Z Roaches that I can throw for up shots well enough. But most of the time I use a Zone if I've the room for a bit of fade, or a Blowfly for straight or turnover approaches (already way more approach discs than I need...)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discs you used to bag and love, but then you switched and found a new love ;) ThomasOrion Discs 115 10-01-2015 01:34 PM
Ti Banger GT Stable Discs 59 01-19-2015 07:22 PM
Banger GT's olemiss5931 The Marketplace 11 07-22-2010 08:45 PM
Today I fell in love with a Roc and further in love with a Buzzz A.Mutt General Disc Golf Chat 23 05-23-2009 12:53 AM
Pro D Banger Vs ESP Banger Midnightbiker Discs 7 09-12-2008 10:38 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.